Thank You So Much!!

I was just going threw and reading comments for this story and I can honestly say that when I first wrote this book I honestly didn't think it would get more than 100 reads or something. I never thought it would get more. I just want to say thank you and I really appreciate it all.

This was my first ever book I've written and completed the other one I wrote I accidentally deleted it and same with the sequels for this book. I know I've promised sequels for this book and nothings ever come or if you've stuck with this book since the beginning then you guys know I did give Liam his own book but like the other stories I accidentally deleted it.

I wish I didn't but I did. This book may not be on the top 100 chart or anything but I've very proud of this book and I always will be and I love each every single person who took the time and read this book from start to finish. I do have a few questions for my readers.

1. Who has gone back and read this book more than once?

2. What has been your least and favorite part in this book?

3. For those who didn't like how the book ended...how do you wish it ended? What would you have preferred happened different?

4. Who's your favorite and least favorite characters?

5. What would you guys like to see for the future of this book or the characters in this book?

I love you guys and thank you so much again.