Introducing....

Okay guys this is what I believe you all have been waiting for so enjoy!!!

Ch.13

Liam's POV

I watched as my mom got in her car and drove away. Furious. She went to go support Peyton. She doesn't deserve the support. She wouldn't let me explain. Yeah I had my tongue down Nicole's throat but that didn't mean I wanted it. I just gave into my male hormones.

I was planning on meeting Peyton and explain but nope she had to be flirting with that punk ass in front of me.

I sat in my room and debated for a long time. When my decision was clear I grabbed my keys and put my coat on.

Walking down stairs Nicole was the standing in the kitchen eating out of the tub of ice cream.

"Babe? Where are you going? Your going to go see her aren't you?" Worry and hatred laced her words. I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Don't worry about it baby. You got my baby right?" I stared at her. She nodded. "Then why would you be worried if I went to pay Peyton a visit. Yeah she says those are my kids but I know she's lying. I told you she fooled around with plenty of guys before that night her and I had sex. She's a whore and I prefer my women classy like you babe." She smiled and walked over and kissed me on the cheek and went to put the ice cream back.

Yeah I spend rumors about Peyton. Am I sorry? Nope. Would I spread more? Yup. I can't stand her. She chose Travis over me and so yeah I don't like her.

I looked at Nicole and made up my to at least take a walk around the block. Peyton was nothing to me and Nicole was everything to me.

I'm gonna stay with the girl who does right by me.

Travis's POV

As I sat with Peyton in the delivery room they had put her in, I couldn't help but get the feeling I wasn't suppose to be the one in here.

Do I love Peyton and the twins? With every inch of my body. Hell I plan on marrying Peyton but the feeling burn in my mind. I'm not having second thoughts but I don't know what it is. "Travis what's wrong?" Peyton asked in a semi strained voice as another contraction passed.

"Nothing, don't get me wrong P I planned to marry you someday and I love you and the twins everything in me but...I...I get the feeling that I'm not the one suppose to be here. Like I'm in the wrong place right now or I'm taking someone's place." I told her staring at the ground.

"Travis? It's okay I know what you mean. I need you now and I'm sure what you're feeling is just because you never thought you'd be in the position. Not that you have to. Thank you for everything though. It means a lot." Her smile brightened up anything and right now it was brightening up my spirits.

"Pleasure is all mine babe." I kissed her forehead and sat back down in the seat I was in and continued to hold her hand as contractions came and went.

Lacey's POV

I hated myself. I wanted nothing more but to be there for Peyton and yet I did the one thing no best friend should. I slept with the guy my friend liked. Yeah it was a long time ago but that is no excuse. It was at the time she liked him and I knew it.

I tried to get her boyfriend that she has now and I just couldn't blame Peyton for kicking me out of her life. I deserved it. I just hoped some day she'd give me another chance to be her friend again.

If she didn't I guess I'd have to live with that.

"Lacey honey have you tried speaking to Peyton yet?" My mother asked coming from the side of me.