What Am I Gonna Do

Chapter 5

Peyton's POV

I was about three houses down from Liam's when he appeared behind me and tapped me on my shoulder scaring the crap out of me.

I took my left head phone out and sped my pace up just a lil bit.

"I didn't think you'd be offended by getting an abortion. I mean it's not that big of a deal, is it? You aren't even really like, I don't know, ready to be a mom. I mean look at you. You're not even cute" he chuckled.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him.

"Look at me? Are you fucking serious! You are one of the most biggest assholes I've ever met in my entire life! Not that big of a deal? It's a living thing already and it's apart of me and you. I told you Liam. Go do your fucking man-whore thing. I don't need you." I turned back around and began jogging again.

He appeared right besides me again. He didn't say anything for a while. At least about 30 minutes. We jogged side by side in peace together for about 30 minutes and the silence was nice.

Nothing was heard over our breathing being pulled in and out of our lungs at a quickened pace then usual.

I took a quick glance at Liam and I'm so not going to lie. If he wasn't such a big douche bag ass, then I'd be into him but I'm not and never will be.

I mean if I'm not cute then why did he have sex with me and get me pregnant and call me beautiful in between like almost everything?

We had run up to a seven-eleven gas station and he pulled me to a stop when he grabbed my arm and yanked me back to where he had stopped.

"Stay here I'll be right back." he told me and rushed inside the store.

I glanced around me and over by the number 5 pump stood four scary white people that just continued to stare at me hard core.

A small-medium sized biker gang was over on the other side of the store also staring at me hard core.

It dawned on me that we jogged our way into the not so nice part of town.

'Stay here' yea way to go Liam. Leave me alone outside with multiple scary people just looking at me.

I leaned against the wall next to the door of the store and waited for Liam to come outside.

A soft vibration tickled the side of my arm and I grabbed my phone and saw I had a text message from my mom.

I opened the text message.

Mom: Where are you?

Me: I'm out on a run mom.

Mom: Well what did you need to tell me?

Me: Forget it now. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

Mom: Okay see you when you get home.

I didn't bother texting back.

I slipped my phone back into the arm strap and leaned against the wall again.

I pulled my phone back out and started to play a game.

I was playing the freaking addictive yet aggravating game Flappy Bird.

I made it to 78 by the time Liam came back outside.

"It took you that long.....because why?" I asked.

"Oh the store clerk is my uncle so I was..." I cut him off. "So you were just in there chit chatting away while I was standing out here with creepy men just looking at me like they are ready to kill me!? Thanks Liam!" I screamed at him while also pointing to men still looking at me.