Ch. 10

Peyton's POV

"Babe where is my black tie?" Travis shouted from upstairs. "It's in the top drawer!" I shouted back.

Travis and I live together now. Being seniors and how his senior year was almost over we decided to move in together. I'm almost done with my senior year and he has a great job.

I'm eight months pregnant now and the babies are doing terrific.

We live in a four bedroom house that we are renting from one of my dads best friends who has two houses and this is actually one of his. It's pretty cool. He let us paint the walls and everything.

Mine and Travis room is red, black and white. The wall is painted white and the bedding and pillows are blac and white with a red pic on one of the white pillows. Everything else matches.

My little boys room is all blue and all Mickey Mouse. A Mickey Mouse outline on the wall. I was in love with it.

My little girls room was pink and Winnie the Pooh. I wasn't going to give her Winnie the Pooh but oh well.

"Thanks babe. Don't forget douche bag is going to be there when you go to the appointment today. His new girlfriend has that appointment too" Travis kissed my head.

Liam found him self a new girl to knock up. Yup the same girl from before. Got her the same way to. How do I know? Well I know because he called me up to tell me even if he wanted to be in my children's lives he couldn't because he had a real family on the way and he didn't need to bother with low life liars like me.

"I know. Babe please refrain from using words like that. I didn't want the babies hearing" I told him smiling.

He smiled back and kissed me.

"I'm sorry" I shrugged my shoulders and watched him leave the house. Travis worked with his uncle and today they had to go to some important meeting. His uncle owner some big online corporation. I didn't care so I never payed attention.

'I hope you like Italian, hey where'd you go? Hey you gotta work with me here I'm just trying to cut a deal what do you want me to do? You bunch of losers! Hey your workin with a professional here! Nice fucking model!' I was in the middle of watching beetle juice when my phone rang. I always copy that part though I don't know why.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Let's go I'm outside Mama's" Lisa's voice rang from the other side.

"You're driving? I'm gonna stay here it's safer" I told her.

"Stop being a cow and get in the car I'm not driving!" She screamed through the phone but the only part I caught was when she called me a cow and that upset me. I got up and grabbed my coat while walking outside and locking the door and walking to the car tears falling down my face.

"What's wrong?" My mom asked as I stepped into the car.

"Lisa called me a cow" I said sobbing.

"Lisa why would you say that? Your sister is not a cow and plus you know she is extra sensitive she may have snapped back before but she won't now you can't be saying things like that to her" my mom scolded her.

"I'm sorry mom" the rest of the ride my mom and Lisa argued. Well not really my mom yelled at Lisa and then Lisa apologized and sulked.

"I'm sorry Peyton" Lisa turned in her seat and said. "It's okay" I told her.

We arrived at the doctors and walked in. My mom filled out my paper work and I took a seat next to a brown hair girl who looked to skinny to be pregnant but you can tell she was. Her skin was pale and she had bruises on her arms but small brown bruises almost like needle marks.

"Peyton stop staring" my mom said sitting next to me.

"Sorry" I mouthed.

"Nicole Parker?" A nurse came out and the brunette girl stood up.

"You died your hair?" The nurse asked the girl with a sad disappointed look on her face. The girl nodded. "More marks?" The nurse asked. The girl nodded while smiling.

"Okay come on back and we will check on the baby." The nurse said.

"Wait my boyfriend isn't back." The girl said sadly.

"We will have someone send him back. Judy when Mr Parker comes back can you escort him back to use? Thank you" then the nurse and the girl disappeared behind the door to the back.

About 5 minutes later a young man came into the room.

He looked around and then sat next to me.

"So how's the cunt bag travelina?" He said.

No this couldn't be. He was all dirty and gross. He grew a beard and his hair got longer. His eyes no longer held a cute color they were almost black and dull. His clothes were greasy and his what looked like once white shirt was stained with grease and what seemed like food.

"Excuss me? Don't try and talk shit to me. I'm actually doing good and taking care of MY children. You look like you rolled through the fucking dirt with the pigs and then smoked a pack of cigarettes. Don't talk shit about my boyfriend and the dad of my kids he is 100 percent all man and one million percent more man than you will ever be and your druggy buddy/girlfriend/disgusting baby mama went to the back so you better go be with her!" I snapped at him.

"Yes ma'am slut" he held a sad look but got up and walked away.

"Peyton? Feel better?" My mom asked.

"Much I needed to let that out" I said.

"Peyton Carson?" The doctor came in.

We got up and followed him back and did the usual check up. We got pictures. Etcetera.

When we were getting in the car ready to leave I saw Liam just barely exit the building. He looked towards our car and held his head down.

Douche!

Getting home I said goodbye to my mom and sister and went inside. Travis wasn't home yet and so I went upstairs and took a bath.

After my bath I dressed into my call of duty pajamas and sat on the couch with my feet up on the couch and was started reading my book.

A round 2 hours and eight chapters later Travis came home.

"Hey babe how'd it go?" Travis came in and sat down on the couch moving my feet on top of his lap.

"It was good I saw Liam, he asked how you were but you know he said it a mean and rude way and called you travelina. He looked like one of those old redneck biker dudes you see on tv that always wants to fight someone In a bar." He laughed. He shook his head and looked at me "Wow well than I guess he really doesn't have anything to really brighten his dad anymore if he looks like that. I stole his sunshine and made it my own" smiling I did the best I could and leaned forward and kissed him.

"You're the best you realize that right" I said smiling leaning back to where I was comfortable.

"No I'm not. Believe me and no arguing now what do you want to eat?" He asked picking me up off the couch and carrying me to the kitchen. "Um I want pizza!" I shouted happily.

"Okay babe" he laughed and then grabbed the phone to call the pizza guy.

I watched his retreating figure and just relished in the moment of happy I am and how lucky I am.

I couldn't of asked for a better guy.