What just happened?

Chapter 3

Peyton's POV

Oh my god I can't believe that happened. He heard everything I said last night, so much for me being discreet about it.

"Peyton get your booty hooty downstairs before I eat all your pancakes!" Lisa called out.

I grumbled under my breath but rolled out of bed and walked to the window. I looked across the way and saw Liam sitting in his chair at his computer writing something down in a notebook.

Okay I sound like a stalker.

I closed the blinds to my window and say back down on my bed.

I looked around the room for a second and then I heard shouting coming from outside of my house. I walked back to the window and opened the blinds enough for me to peak my head through.

I looked over back at Liam's window and saw his mother in his room shouting at him about something on his bed from which I couldn't quite see but I didn't hear a little of what she was saying.

"Liam you were suppose to start fresh.....Im tired of these tramps being in my house....act together....kick...my house....grow up!" was all I was able to make out.

'Stop snooping Peyton. It's wrong, all wrong.' I told myself.

I closed the blinds again and then walked over to my dresser and pulled out red wife beater and black short shorts that were short but not like slutty short. I grabbed a pair of ankle black socks and my chucks.

I got dressed and put on a little make up and some of my bracelets.

I walked down stairs and grappled a plate with some of my favorite pancakes. Chocolate chip with some strawberry and whip cream.

I walked to the door and slipped outside. I sat on the swinging bench and began to eat my pancakes. A door slammed loudly from Liam's yard and I looked over to see some random chick leaving Liam's house.

"Stay out of my house trampy hoe!" I saw another girl, different from his standing on the front porch. "Liam why do you do this to mom?!" oh so I guess it's his sister. So there is more people to the now crazy Parker family.

"New neighbors already having issues?" Lacey was standing in front of me now. "What?" I asked.

"Come on. Stop spacing P. you need to focus right now. This hot guy now lives next door and he told you he thought your look was bad ass pretty much implying that your cute when I could have told you that but yea." she rushed the words out and luckily she is my friend otherwise I would have been lost.

"Lace, let's take this convo to my room?" I told her.

We headed inside. I set my plate in the kitchen and then Lacey and I headed upstairs to my room.

"Now give me more deats!" she squealed once the door to my room was shut and locked. "Lace, I don't think there are anymore details to give." I told her.

Her mouth sprung open. "What do you mean there aren't anymore details?" I told her everything that happened this morning from the time I woke up to the time right before you came.

"So I guess that's his sister and the other was a one night stand" I huffed the last part of the short true story of how my hot neighbor is now a man whore.

"Well you can al...." my phone began ringing and I looked at the caller id. "It's him. What do I do?" I asked frantic but nervous at the same time throwing my iPhone on my bed.