Not Feeling So Hot

Chapter 4

Peyton's POV

A month had passed since the night at the party with Liam and let me tell you, this month was filled with being ignored and avoided by Liam.

Not that I ever tried to talk to him first but if we were in the same room he wouldn't even look at me.

My morning started off rather strange. I started feeling nauseous and I bolted to the bathroom. I knelt down I front of the toilet and lifted the toilet seat up.

I threw up whatever was in my stomach which wasn't much and once I was done I just sat back against the wall. I leaned my head against the wall and silently prayed for God to end this week of sickness.

I've been sick this whole week plus a few days last week.

"Peyton honey, come on hurry up you're going to be late for school" my mom poked her head in my bedroom door. I left the bathroom door to my room open so she saw me and automatically busted out her dramatic 'my baby is dyeing' mode.

"I'm not going to school mom. I'm sick and not dyeing but if I was dyeing I wouldn't go either" I told her. I stood up flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. I walked over to the window and opened it up. Straight across on hone other side was Liam staring at me with his eyes wide open.

I gave him a confused look and stared back at him. His eyes traveled down from my face to my stomach and then back to my face. I stared at him confusingly for another few seconds till it hit me.

"Oh Shit!" We mouth mouthed at the same time. I shooed my mom out of my room and locked my door. Just as I laid back down on my bed my phone rang.

I looked at the caller Id and it said Jerk with a BIG HEAD. I picked it up and slid my thumb over the screen to answer his call. "Yes big head?"

"You're pre.....wait did you just call me big head?" He asked.

"Mmhmm I sure shit did" I told him with a small giggle at the end making me look like an idiot.

"Wow okay haha come to the window I wanna see your face" I did as he said for some strange reason and walked to the window and sat down on the window seat.

"Okay I came to the window, but mostly importantly what are we gonna do?" I ran my fingers through my hair. "Well we can't keep it" he said plain as day.

"What? Why not?" I asked him grabbing my stomach.

"Well, Peyton we....well I don't want to have to worry about a child when I'm trying to be with a girl. So only one option, abortion." I glanced across to his window and he looked back and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yea well maybe you're right. I will get an abortion for me and this baby to stay out of your life. Don't worry Liam you go do your man whore thing and I'll grow up and take care of both of us. Neither of us need you so go fall down a hole and die." I hung the phone up and flipped him off before I closed the windows.

I threw my phone on my bed and went over to my closet and pulled out a pair of Nike jogging shorts and a wife beater. I dug under my bed and pulled out my Nike running shoes. I put everything on and slipped my hair in a ponytail. I put on my phone strap around my arm and grabbed my headphones. I put my phone on silent and connected my headphones.

I jogged downstairs and grabbed a banana, and a water bottle. I ate the banana in the kitchen where my mom was. "Mom I'm not going to school today, I can't." I told her while putting a banana piece in my mouth.

"Why?" She said in monotone. "Because I don't feel good" I told her. "You don't feel good? Then why are you going for a run? When you don't run." She chuckled a little after looking at my outfit and putting pancakes on my dad's plate.

"Mom do you want to go on a run with me? I need to talk to you" I told her.

"We can talk when you get back from school" she said handing me a plate of pancakes. I sighed but put the plate back on the counter and turned around and started walking away.

"Or we can talk when I get back in like an hour and a half because I'm not going to school" I hurried out the front door and placed my head phones in my ear and played my ultimate favorite song, Snow In California by Ariana Grande.

I decided to run in front of Liam's house so I turned left once I got down the drive way.

With my luck, of course, Liam was outside about to get into his dad's Subaru when he saw me running. He turned around and went back inside. I looked straight and focused on where I was going and the fact that I have a baby in my stomach.

Life just got a whole lot more difficult.