Week With Steven (part 2)

Chapter 16

Liam's POV

-----------3:46 am------------

"Having trouble?"  Steven poked his head through the door. "A little to late to ask now don't you think?" I asked. He shrugged and walked in taking Raine from my arms and burping her.

For the past week we have been doing the same thing over and over.

Wake up.

Feed.

Burp.

Sleep.

Wake up.

Play.

Feed.

Burp.

Sleep.

Repeat.

I was exhausted but truthfully I would rather be tired and worn out then not be able to see my kids. Speaking of which they leave tomorrow morning along with Steven. Thank god.

Yay me!

"You know Liam. I may have disliked you before but I'm warming up to you now. Just don't let it go to your head." he said. I nodded and he rested his head back against the chair and held Raine slowly rocking her to sleep. Honestly I don't know who he was trying to get to sleep. Her or him.

I walked back and forth slowly rocking Michael in my arms until he fell asleep and I put him back in his crib. I gently grabbed Raine from Steven's arms and placed her in her crib. I shook Steven and he propped one eye open. "Come on dude. Off to bed." I said. He nodded and stood up walking straight into the door frame falling on the ground. It took everything I had not to bust out laughing and wake the babies. 

I walked over and picked him and wrapped his right arm around my shoulder. I shut the twins light off and closed their door a tiny bit.

"Let me alone Liam. I can walk up the stairs by my damn self." he grumbled not fully awake. I let his arm go and watched him make it half way up the stairs before he slipped on one of the steps anf fell all the way back down and landed at my feet. "Yeah and you can fall down the stairs by your damn self too." I chuckled. I picked him up again and walked him to the guest room and laid him on the bed.

He landed side ways but I wasn't going to fix him because well he is not my son.

I went back to my room and laid on my bed waiting and waiting until sleep finally took over me.

----------------Next Morning-----------------

"Liam! Wake your ass up dude! Let's go." Steven yelled coming down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I have two babies that don't like to sleep in past seven in the morning. It's nine now.

"Dude! I've been up, just like I have every day. Your the one who sleeps in." I said going back to making Raine's formula.