Boys Dont Like One Another

Contest is still going on, still looking for the Gender comments.

Chapter 7

Peyton's POV

After almost leaving with out knowing that kids name my mom finally came and picked me up...she took almost two hours even after I texted her like 20 times. That's messed up. I told my mom about the other kid whose name is Travis Carter. She was cool about it and said I could go to the park.

However, when I told her about what Liam was doing, she told his mom and I can hear her yelling at him from in my house with my head phones in. She can scream.

I walked up stairs and put my head phones in to block out the screaming. It was barely 1:00 so I decided to take a little nap. I set the alarm on my iPhone for 4:00 and closed my eyes and quickly drifted off to sleep.

**3 hours later**

'BEEP' 'BEEP' 'BEEP' 'BEEP'..My alarm rang out and filled my room.

I swiped my finger over the screen on my phone shutting the alarm off.

I looked at the time and it read 4:05 pm I got up from my new temperpedic bed and walked over to the closet. I picked out a pair of mid thigh black yoga shorts from Nike and a orange wife beater..the ones the guy wears, I don't like the girl ones any more they aren't comfy. I grabbed my orange and black converse with some orange socks and my arm slip for my phone and headed down stairs once everything was on and my shoes were tied of course.

"Mom?" I quietly shouted out my moms name. "Yes Peyton?" She called back from the kitchen. I walked in seeing her make fish fillet. The smell of the fish started making me nauseous. "Peyton honey walk out the kitchen, go go go. Honey watch the fish." my mom told my dad and he immediately got up and began to deal with the gross half raw half cooked fish.

"Sorry honey I figure you and that boy would go out to eat. Here is some money. You leaving to go meet up with him?" all I could do was nod. "Okay well you have your phone? If he pulls any strange things you put your long legs to work and bring you and my grand baby home okay?" I nodded again.

I quickly walked out the house and immediately my phone started ringing.

"This is how we do, yea chillin lay be straight stepping yea we do it like that this is how we do" I was singing my ringtone which is Katy Perry's song This is How We Do.

I remembered that I had an incoming call and quickly grabbed my phone. Lacey's name came up on the screen.

I slid my thumb over the screen and put the phone almost to my ear knowing I was going to get screamed at. I went to the school to see Liam and not her. I haven't talked to her in a month and a half not since I went to the doctors and found out I was officially pregnant. Hell she doesn't even know I am.

"Peyton Daniella Carson! How dare you! First you don't talk to me since your neighbor moves in and then you come to the school to see him, talk to Travis Carter but don't come and at least say hi to me! I thought we were best friends. Hell I didn't even know you were coming, I found out from Jace when he was ditching p.e and was with his boyfriend and they boy saw you. What the hell is going on? I want to know everything right now!" she finished her rant and I was now half way to the park.

"Look Lacey I would love to explain now but I can't..Im meeting up with Travis. Why don't you come over tonight or Friday and spend the weekend it's Wednesday and you can't afford to miss anymore classes. So Friday will be better." she sighed and clicked her tongue for a few second. "Alright. I'll be there Friday right after school." we disconnected and I slipped my phone back in my arm slip.

I finally reached the park and saw Travis already waiting for me.

His dirty blonde hair was tousled to the side and his blue eyes were fixed on his phone.

"Hey" I said rather sheepishly as I walked up to him. "Hey Peyton. I didn't think you'd come" he gave me a quick hug and put his phone away. "Why did you think I wouldn't come?" he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, because your pregnant with Liam Parker's baby and he's your boyfriend." I sighed, "Ex boyfriend. He was shoving his tongue down some girls throat the other day." Travis sighed and gave me another hug.

"So do you know what the gender is?" he said asked slightly poking my stomach but not hard. "Um no I won't know for another month or two. I'm only 15 weeks" I walked and sat down on the desk. "What would you want it to be, and don't tell me Liam would rather have a boy or girl because I was to know what you want not what he wants" his blue eyes were dead straight in mine. "I wouldn't mind having a girl but a boy would be nice" I said.

"That's true." was all he said his eyes were fixed on something behind me. His face stern and strong with a hint of anger.

"What is it?" I asked. "Peyton get behind me, he's gonna start problems." I didn't even ask who I just listens but once behind Travis I looked to see Liam heading our way with his fists clenched and that chick he was kissing earlier behind him. "You dead son of a bitch!" Liam shouted and swung his right fist at Travis. Travis easily dodged it. "What the hell Liam!" I screamed just to get a side wards glance from him. "shut the fuck up Peyton I'm not in the best mood because of you" he spit venom through his words which only pissed me off.

What reason did he have to be pissed at me? None. What reason did he have to tell me to shut up in a rude way? None. What reason did he have to be mad at all? None.

"Excuse you Liam Parker! You have no reason to be mad at me?" I shouted at him. His eyes shifted from Travis to me and then back to Travis. "I do actually. You're at the park conversating with this jock. He is only going hurt you Peyton plus your my girlfriend." his voice went soft when he mentioned girlfriend.

"What like you hurt me Liam? I am a big girl I can handle my self and my baby and I don't need you. I'm not your girlfriend any more! It's over! Forever!" Travis held out his hand for me and I took it. We walked in the opposite direction of my house and to the other side of the park. Did I mention that this park is huge.

"Sorry about Liam." he stopped and lifted my chin with is right index finger. "Shh Peyton it's okay. Liam doesn't scare me or bother me. I'm more concerned over you I mean you have to deal with the guy for the next 18 years or so" I glanced up to see Travis with a humorous smirk. "What's so funny? That's the worst part" I said shoving his shoulder. "Chill Peyton I'm only playing" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

We walked to this nice soft grass spot and laid down. I was laying my head on his stomach with both of my hands on my small tiny bump. Travis laid with both of his hands behind his head.

"Thank you Travis" I remained looking up at the sky. His stomach moving up and down indicating his steady breathing. "Don't thank me Peyton. I'm simply doing what I feel is needed. You need a friend and I will be that friend." his words were soft. They reminded me back to what Lacey had said earlier. I am gonna need a friend especially since I've betrayed Lacey in such a way that she would never for give me for. I've always meant to call her just never got a chance and the times I did have a chance I was terrified of what she might think. Would she still be my friend? She'd have to be right? No, she wouldn't have to be. She could drop me as her friend in an instant and that is what always terrified me. Lacey always said she could never be friends with someone who made stupid decisions and what I did was a stupid decision, but we have known each other for ever. Would she forget what she said and still be my friend? Chances are unpredictable. I guess I have to wait till friday.

(A/N) okay gender contest is still up literally one more chapter after this and then I will post the gender so please please please comment what you guys would like to see