A Month Later

Okay guys the gender contest is still going so don't forget to comment what you guys what(:

Chapter 6

Peyton's POV

I held my baby in my arms as I laid in the hospital bed. It's face blank although I can hear the giggling.

"_______ looks just like you Peyton" Liam's came into view.

"What's the name?" I asked. A sudden look of disappointment flashed on his face. "_______ I just told you" I could see his lips moving as he said the name but no words were coming out. Not a single sound.

"Okay Peyton time is up." I looked up to see a man with dark brown long wavy hair and brown eyes in a doctors coat come and take my baby from me.

"What are you doing? Give me back my baby" I leaned forward but was pushed back by two nurses.

"You asked for it Peyton I mean if you didn't want it why did you carry it? I told you that you'd only get attached. You wanted this" Liam's retreating voice shocked me. It soothed with hatred in every word. What did I ask for that made him hate me?

I looked back at the doctor as he held my beautiful baby in his hands. A smile reach on my face.

"Say goodbye Peyton" the doctor said. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out what looked like a dagger. He raised it about his head brought it down as quick as he could.

My eyes shot open.

I shot up out of bed and immediately grabbed my stomach. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry, that will never happen."

My phone rang playing Katy Perry's This is how we do. Right away I knew it was Liam.

We had arranged my room so my bed sat direct with my window that was in front of Liam's window and placed a night light in my room so if Liam wanted to he could see how I was doing.

I picked my phone up and slid my thumb over the screen.

"Hello" I said.

"P? Are you alright?" Liam's voiced carried from the other side.

"Yea I'm fine just a bad dream. I really need to stop watching Horror Movies before bed" I chuckled at the last part.

"Want me to sneak over?" His voice was caring and soft.

"No I'm fine. What are you doing up? Aren't you going to school tomorrow?" I asked getting up from my bed and sitting on my window seat.

"Peyton? Have you looked at the time yet?" he laughed into the phone I rolled my eyes and looked at the clock. 4:45 am. Oh well that explains it.

"Shut up. I didn't see the clock. Do you have lunch for school?"

"No but I'll be fine. Hey I got to go get ready I'll call you when I'm at lunch okay"

"Okay Liam, bye" with that we hung up.

I miss school. I got put on independent studies after I went to the doctor and found out I was 1 and a half months pregnant. Now I'm 13 weeks and I'm actually starting to show a little. My mom didn't want me to get bullied at school so she stuck me at the house.

She still hasn't said anything much to me since I told her. Nothing has changed except that she actually looks at me now. Doesn't really say much but that's expected.

I decided I would stay up since I was going to have to anyways because I wouldn't be able to sleep again thanks to Liam. I'm wide awake and I can't go back to sleep once I'm wide awake or once I've even talked to someone. Which makes me mad.