Afterwards

Chapter 14

Peytons POV

Two days later.

Waking up to a sudden shout from outside my room, I glanced over to see Travis holding Michael in his arms soundly asleep in the chair next to me.

Raine was beginning to fuss in her bassinet so i reached over and picked her up so she wouldnt wake the boys up. "Come on little one. my little fussy baby" I said in a baby voice. She cooed and I fixed her in my arms so I could feed her.

"Oh, you're awake?" Travis asked slowly putting Michael in his bed. "Uh yeah, some idiot was shouting down the hall way and it woke me up so i decided to stay up when Raine began to fuss. When did Michael wake up?" I told him.

"About an hour ago." he said.

I nodded my head and continued to feed Raine. Five minutes later Travis said he was leaving home to go shower and eat and then he would be right back.

Finishing up with Raine I rocked her back to sleep and put her in her bed.

A knock came from the door and in popped a scruffy Liam. "What the hell do you want? You made it perfectly clear that these babies weren't yours and that you wanted nothing to do with them so get out." I snapped.

I mean how could he come in here and see them after all the shit he said about me and especially about them? It is not ok!

"Peyton just hear me out ok? I'm sorry and I know you don't believe that but I am, and I i want a chance to prove that to you. Yeah, I said these aren't my kids but you know what they are my kids and I deserve to be in their lives..." I cut him off feeling my face heat up with anger.

"You do not deserve to be in their lives! After all the things you said about them and me? You don't even have a right to be in the same room as them. You're right I don't trust you and I never will. The only person from your side that deserves to see my kids is your mom." his eyes laced with pain and anger and I knew i was in for a good morning of fighting.

"My mom? Seriously? Just my mom? Wow Peyton you really are selfish." he choked out as tears fell down his face.

I've never seen Liam Parker cry but he was.

"How the hell am I the one selfish? I went the extra mile to make sure you knew things about your kids. When the next doctor appointments were and when I had another ultrasound appointment even after i was already with Travis and you just simply didn't care and you went about your day and continued doing whatever it is you, either it as hitting the pipe or shooting up your arm and sniffing coke with that bimbo you call a girl friend. You talked all kinds of shit about me and the kids and not once did you think how it would make me feel or how it would make me look. I guess its a good thing I never gave a fuck about appearances because if I did thanks to you I would been six feet underground with mine. Stop acting like you care Liam and just leave!" Travis had come back and was standing next to Michael's bed. Liam never looked at him but glanced from me to the sleeping babies and to the ground.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. I truly am and I love you Peyton. I did all that shit to you because Im a dumb ass teenager who couldnt see he had a good thing right in front of him. I'll let you be happy with Travis but i will never stop trying to see my kids.Even if I have to take you to court. I will see my kids and you will trust me again. Everything I had these past months were a lie. Except when I was with you and I miss you but like I said, I promise to let you be happy with Travis and I will make sure I gain your trust back and see my kids no matter what. I love you three." Liam wiped his eyes and left the room before I could say anything.