Week With Steven (Part 1)

Chapter 15

Liam's POV

A knock sounded at the door and I got up from the couch and opened it up. "Hello Liam." Peyton's brother Steven stood at the doorway with a smirk on his face and a duffel bag in his left hand.

"What is with the duffel bag? I thought it was only suppose to be a weekend?" I asked taking his bag from him and placing it in my old room upstairs. "It was but I talked Peyton into letting you take them for a week. You're welcome. I guess I'm staying in here?" I nodded and with the smirk still on his face he sat down on the bed.

The previous week I spent it switching rooms. My house is a four bedroom three bath, two story house. My mom had the master bedroom and I had the first bedroom down stairs that was across the room for the twins and next to the bathroom.

The guest room was now upstairs in my old room and the third bathroom right next to it. Which was a good move because Peyton's parents had moved her little sister Lisa into Peyton's old room and she would constantly sit at the window and give me the bird.

"Let me see your room and the room for the twins. I want to make sure they're safe for me neice and nephew." he got up and left the room and I followed. He began to walk to my moms room and I cleared my throat. "It's this way" I said motioning down the stairs.

"Where is your mom? I would expect she would be here." I just shook my head and lead him to the kids room first. "No she wanted me to do this by my self." I told him truthfully. He nodded and walked into the room observing and looking through every nook and cranny there was. You;d think him and Peyton were twins with the way they both observed the room. Every move and every notion were pretty much the same.

"Looks good. Now your room. Then the bathroom and then the kitchen." I nodded once again and took him to all the places he wanted to observe.

He noted down the formula and soap I had gotten seperately like Peyton said. I even labeled them so I wouldnt get confused, again like Peyton had said.

"So far so good." he said. We both sat down on the couch and waited.

My phone buzzed on the table and I picked it up. It was a text from Peyton. Although I had her in my phone as Worm.

Worm: I'm on my way with the kids. Is Steven there yet?

I waited for a reply which came only seconds later. Iphone perks.

Me: Okay, and yeah he is here. Got here a little while ago. Let me ask you something.

I waited another few seconds for the reply but it took around a minute.

Worm: Oh jeez what now?

Me: Are you gauys twins or something?

Worm: No why?

Me: Just wondering.

Worm: Uh okay, I'll be there soon weirdo.

Me: Ouch K

"Peyton said she would be here soon." I told Steven.

"May I see the text?" He asked. I nodded my head and handed him my phone.

"You call my sister worm?" he turned the phone around so I could see the contact name.

"Yup. I sure do." I said. he shook his head and handed me my phone. "May I ask why? Just a heads up you better have a good answer I dont like my sister being called names." he stared at me and not once did I look away. Although I was a second away from wanting to go and hide because her brother is scary. I held my ground.