I love you .....

Chapter 12

Darcy’s POV

Everyone was so buzzed for Rylan’s birthday party. Since his birthday was near Halloween, of course the theme of the party was to dress up. Of course I wouldn’t say no to dressing up. Lucky enough since there weren’t that many girls, I didn’t feel obliged to have to dress “sexy”. Even if I did who would I dress up for, it’s not like there was anyone I wanted to impress... erm maybe there was but I just didn’t know it yet.

As you can imagine, everyone really went out of their way to dress to impress especially the lads. The Union J boys went as dead doctors covered in blood, I went as a witch but not the slutty type, Lauren went as a fairy and Madison went as a... sausage. I didn’t understand why she wanted to be a Sausage but whatever strangely enough it didn’t look that bad. After all the hate he had been receiving in the completion we all really wanted Rylan to see a smile across his face.

“Let’s party” chanted Rylan as he made his way down stairs. Because Ella was only 16, we didn’t want her to feel left out so we decided to have a house party instead of heading to a club.

~

We had only been partying for 2 ½ hours and already mostly everyone in the house was out of it, when I say mostly everyone it was mainly Josh. He really couldn’t handle is liquor.

Jaymi must have been the only one we hadn’t drunk that much. “Darc you better take Josh upstairs before he does something stupid, he’s already doing the Gangnam style dance. Jaymi himself tried to take cups away from Josh and stop him from “dancing”. Of course he really took his “daddy role” seriously, that’s one thing I loved about Jaymi he was a true friend.

It always seemed as if anytime there was a party, Josh always got wasted and someone would have to sort him out. I guess today was my turn.

“You really are my bb...bestiee friend in the whooooooole world, yelled Josh whilst slurring his words. I never really knew how heavy he was until I alone had to drag him up the stairs and to his bedroom. Being the good friend that I was I took his shoes off and attempted to remove his clothes for him until he firmly stopped me.

“I love you” was all that he said as he tried to make full eye contact with me.

Stop joking around Joshy, you really need to sleep. “NO no no, I mean it. I love you really bad!”

This time I took him seriously. As he dragged me in the bed with him, he couldn’t stop smiling. Now I couldn’t tell if he really was drunk or he was just happy. Even if he was drunk, which he was him saying it still meant something to me. It felt special. Normally I wouldn’t take him seriously but tonight I believed him even when he was getting mostly all his words muddled up.

“Darc stay, I want you here “With his strong arms pulling me back into his single bed, I finally caved in and lay next to him. My face was now nuzzled into the crook of his neck like it was meant to be there. His hands had a tight grip on my petite waist and it stayed there until we both drifted to sleep......

A/N: Hope you like this chapter and the ending . Feedback is always appreciated :) Chapter 13 will take a while to upload since I have writer's block .