It Was Only Just A Dream .....

Ch 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Marvin Gaye-Let's Get It On is attached with this fanfiction:) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darcy's POV

My bedroom door swung open, in walked Josh standing there breathless, his chiseled bare chest, hot and wet from the sweat that covered his dripping body.In the background played Let's get it on , Josh stroking his chest up and down , biting his lips as he came closer .I was getting instantly red in the face, I couldn't move , I didn't want to In that moment I wanted nothing more than to reach out and.....

                              Dammit!!!

  Not again I thought to myself. I was dreaming about him again. For weeks I had been having the same dream but the ending was always different.But why? I wasn’t supposed to see him like that, he was my friend. How was I ever going to confront him now without that image popping up?

I was in limbo on whether or not I should tell the girls. Surely they would understand .Nah; of course they wouldn’t they would automatically think it had something to do with me liking Josh. As time progressed in the competition, I and Josh friendship grew. I couldn’t afford to have anything destroy it, so the best thing that I knew was to just keep it myself and try to act normal around him.

I wondered how long it would take for me to crack.

6 hours later

It was ridiculous. I couldn’t do it. Any time I was around Josh I kept visioning him coming in sweaty shirtless. It was driving me insane .I was too awkward around him. I just couldn’t shake off the vision of him. Did the dream mean that I somehow wanted Josh to be shirtless around me or was everyone right, did I have feelings for Josh?

Everything that he did, I was obsessed with it. From him stroking his hair or to the way his eyes were glued to his pokemon game. Even earlier, Rylan accidentally spilt milk over Josh and he immediately took off his shirt. I started starring and day dreaming about him, I became flustered and I couldn’t take my eyes off his chiseled body. I never realised it before, but ....Josh was in a really good shape. It took a while for my eyes to divert to something else other than Josh’s bare chest and when I didn’t of course I made it obvious...I  ran off like a child and that was before I started dribbling.

Josh POV

I didn’t get it, all day Darcy had been acting weird around me. It was as if she couldn’t be seen near to me. We were always around each other, so for it to stop something serious must have happened. It was now dinner, and everyone was downstairs except for Darcy .I “Hey, is Darcy alright” I asked the girls since they would know why she wasn’t downstairs. “Yeah I guess so, she’s been a bit odd today though” said Lauren. I knew I could use this time to get to the bottom of Darcy’s sudden mood change. I knocked on the door hopping she would reply.

“The door’s open” Darcy quietly said. This was my chance to come in and finally talk to her. Hey you weren’t downstairs for dinner, I was worried. “I’m not hungry, she said without looking at me. Have I done something to piss you off? “Of course not, why would you ask that”?

Well for starters you aren’t even looking at me. She briefly looked up and then turned her direction.

Are you alright? Suddenly Darcy got up and dragged me to come sit down next to her.”Promise me you won’t laugh?”

Whatever it is, I promise.

“I’ve been having a constant dream.... about you! It’s always about you taking of your shirt, your sweaty then you end up .... you know taking it off.” With the hints that Darcy gave me, I knew exactly what it meant. The last thing that I wanted was to make it uncomfortable for her .But then again I had to be myself.

I couldn’t help but laugh for a short moment .Then I noticed how upset she looked and quickly straightened up. Don’t worry about it; you won’t be the first or last girl to do this.

“You can be a prick sometimes” she said as she nudged me. Darcy it’s normal, it’s a dream it doesn’t mean anything. Know that I finally know, please act normal again.

We did our secret hand shake and hugged to make up. I was so glad that I finally knew and she would go back to being herself again. I had to admit it was funny watching her squirm.

“I feel so stupid” huffed Darcy.

Well you should be perv .

A/N: Hope this was a fun chapter for you guys to read. I always love doing memorable Jarcy moments with this fanfic. Don't worry other charecter's will have important parts in this fanfiction:) I'm not sure when , but the next chapter should be uploaded soon:)

 Marvin Gaye-Let's Get It On is attached with this fanfiction:)