Let The Fun Begin !

(To add more affect to reading the fanfic, play the song that's attached :) Hope you like it )

Chapter 2

Darcy’s POV

“I’m so happy to see you “Josh happily said as he stumbled out of the car with Jaymi, JJ and George coming in toe. They were all in their onesies. It was so adorable. I’ve missed you loads I said as we both came in for a hug.

"We are gunna have a great time, I just know it” Josh said as he still kept hold of my hand. “Ahhhhh Josh and Darcy”........... SHUT IT!! Josh and I yelled out to everyone as we as well glared.

Don’t you just hate it when they do that, I questioned as I walked inside with Josh behind me.

~

”I don’t believe this, were all together on the same floor” Jaymi said as me, Lauren and Madison showed Union J , District 3 and MK1 where there rooms would be. Simeon was with District 3 in a room and Charlie was with us. In the middle floor was the girl’s and boy’s and finally on the ground floor was the over 28’s.

Common It’s only down the corridor ...we’ll always talk to each other.....I promise. I said as Josh started pouting. He only just realised that the District 3 boy’s rooms is in the middle of Union J’s room and us girls.

“I’m pretty sure you can cope being a few doors away from her” teased JJ as he nudged both I and Josh until Josh went red in the face. I’ll be in your room mostly so it won’t matter if we aren’t next door. “Ooooohhh!!!” NOT LIKE THAT I shouted frustrated.

Could I ever say anything right, I thought to myself? To show that I meant what I said to Josh, I gave him a tight hug.

I’ll see you later; I need to carry on packing with the girls. He nodded and then we parted and went back to our rooms.

*What did you guys think of this chapter? Sorry that it took so long to upload coursework has been crazy this week.Let me know what you thought of this chapter.Oh and also let me know if you still like the "song fic" idea ;) The next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow