The Date...

Part 2

Josh POV

I hope you didn’t put all the effort in for me; I teased Darcy as she walked down the stairs ready for us to go out.

She wore a leather skirt, a plain white top with a Black leather jacket. Other than performing live on the show, this was the first time I saw her dress really “girly”.

 It was strange!

“Of course I didn’t make the effort, she said as she gave a cheeky wink.”

Everything was nice and peaceful as we left the house on our way to Nandos. We had a driver take us. As soon as we stepped out, swarms of paparazzi surround around the car and didn’t hesitate to take pictures of us. It was crazy for the both of us; Darcy couldn’t handle it and hid her face into my chest. I guided her into Nandos and finally the Paparazzi gave up.

It took both of us a while for us to order but I went with my usual , A lemon and herb quarter chicken with rice and chips. I couldn’t go to the extreme and have hot or even extra hot flavour for my chicken. However, this was exactly what Darcy went for. Seriously her taste bugs must have been extremely good.

“Josh, there’s something that I need to talk to you about.” From the way Darcy spoke I knew she was nervous.

“It’s about last week when we kissed!”

 Oh god.  I mumbled “What?” Darcy asked whilst starring at the table across from us”

Look I grinned as I pointed to a group of teenage girls. We both burst out laughing.

“How long have they been starring at you?” I dunno, but its creeping. "Let’s just have a starring contest with them, I’m sure afterwards it would be creepy". Indeed it was , we must have put the girls off so much that they turned away.

Wow it actual worked . “ Well duh, of course it did” she grinned .Surprisingly we never went back to talking about the "almost" kiss.

We probably could have stayed at Nandos for ages but during the whole time, we had non stop calls and text messages from the management saying how we need to head back to the house for an immediate announcement .

We really need to go , the boys have been ringing ,  they are going to kill us! Darcy giggled as we made our way out and rushed back to the house to be with the others.

It seemed impossible that we would make it on time , we really where doomed.

A/N: Sorry it's short and it's taken so long to upload this chapter, uni assignments have been crazy this week.The next chapter will be uploaded soon :)