°51°

This chapter is dedicated to abcbdbeb Your words were so sweet ❤❤❤❤

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

              °Jeremiah's POV°

My driver wasn't moving as fast as I wanted him to be and the day was getting darker. Looking out the window, I began to worry and hoped to get where ever Uyai was, on time.

"Sir?" My driver called, not taking his eyes off of the road. "Are you sure that Badagry was their destination?"

"Miss Royal said...." I dragged, then stopped. "I don't know, but why do you ask?"

"There would be a big traffic jam around this time. We are likely to get to our destination around twelve mid night." Informed my driver.

I still did not care if I wouldn't get home this night cause of the long journey. I wanted so bad to find Uyai and make sure she was alright.

My driver didn't argue with me, as he overtook a truck. "If only we knew her location at the moment."

"Her location?" I stopped as I shut my eyes to think hard.

FLASH BACK

"You all are going to be alright," Emem was in the arms of Dafe, as she addressed my friends and I. "Though we're sorry we couldn't help much. Just watch your back, Uyai. Both you and T, should stay at home after school, to avoid regrets later."

Uyai nodded her head at Emem's advice. They were really nice to Uyai, though she haven't spoken to people like Dafe, Sofia and Osas, much. But the truth still remained that they were really nice. And right now, Uyai needed all the niceness in the world.

"We might not find this killer Uyai," I held Uyai's right wrist. "Give me your phone." She handed her phone over to me.

"Emem is right, after school hours, both you and T should stay at home. Here," I finally handed Uyai back her phone. "I just activated your GPS navigation to my phone. Always let me know of your whereabouts and If I don't approve of it, no going."

ENDS FLASH BACK

I opened my mouth out of realization and fetched out my phone from my side pocket. I finally went to the connected GPS and found the navigation for Uyai's phone.

"Stop the car!" I said heavily, as my driver hit the break suddenly. We heard several horns from angry car owners behind us, which prompted my driver to pack at the side of the road. I stretched out my phone, while my driver took hold of it to see what I was pointing at. "She's still in town."

My driver quickly revised and we found ourselves heading back to town. Still moving over to the destination, I called Dami's phone to inform him on the development.

"We're almost out of town," Dami said to me. "But we'll head back now."

"Who's with you?" I asked, still not comfortable sitting still.

"Omonigho is with me right now. Irene, T and Jubilee are in the car behind us while the police car are behind theirs." He informed me quickly. "I'll have to hang up to inform the others."

I let Dami hung up and just focused on the road instead. More than one time, I leaned over to my driver to ask how much longer.

We finally arrived at a Bush part, which was creepy to be honest. Moving in, with the direction from the GPS, we came in contact with a car whose driver's and passenger's door were wide open.