°34°

This chapter is dedicated to awofisayo390 I had a lot I really wanted to dedicate this chapter to.

Above is a picture of Irene...

Enjoy.

                       ~°~°~°~°~

                    °Uyai's POV°

Today in particular was going to be hectic, and I could feel it. The gang and I had decided to help Dami organize the senior pride. Jeremiah decided to help cause Dami was his best friend. Jubilee was forced to help by me. Judith never wanted a part with the helping, but changed her mind when she noticed Jubilee would be there. She wanted him away from me. Omonigho decided to help cause it was obvious she was in love with Dami. I mean, that girl was an open book.

We've all agreed to meet at the basketball court after this period, which was taught by Miss Royal.

Irene whom happened to be the female social prefect, loved the idea and had decided to contact Adams, her fellow prefect and also their assistants. Jeremiah on the other hand was happy, and at the same time not too happy. He felt he would have caught the person that was too heartless to kidnap me when I was an infant. Why he was blaming himself, I had no idea. But I told him it was okay cause that wasn't the biggest shit going on in my life right about now.

"Okay," Miss Royal clapped her hands in satisfaction, as the automatic bell rung across the room. She headed for her teaching materials. Once she had gathered it all, she turned to the class. "That's it for today guys, see y'all next week."

"We love you Miss Royal!" Screamed Jaja in a loud voice.

"Love y'all too," Miss Royal smiled warmly, not feeling tired of Jaja's obsessed feelings towards her.

Irene quickly placed her books in her backpack, and forced Omonigho and I to do the same. "The stuff needed are already in the court. Let's get going, we've got limited time."

The boys noticed as we stood up and they mirrored our actions. They matched towards us and Dami, placed his hands on Omonigho's shoulder. Omonigho's cheek would have been that of a tomato, if she was white.

We all moved over to the court, and noticed both the boys and girls team training on it. And guess what, my two enemies were present. Yay to that.

Rosemary whom happened to be the female sport prefect, was also the captain of the female basket ball team.

Great!

Femi decided to join the basketball team cause apparently, he was really good at it.

Double great!

"Hey hey!" Dami screamed, trying to get everyone's attention. "Y'all need to leave the court, please."

Rosemary placed the ball under her armpit and walked towards us with Femi, her boyfriend, beside her.

"And why should we do that?" She asked Dami. "You're the head boy, but I'm the head of this court."

"Doesn't me being the head boy, also make me the head of this court?" Dami smirked, winning this round. What I'd noticed about this school, is that they take their positions seriously. It's like a political position to them. But I guess it's because the school do give them opportunities.

Rosemary placed her left hand on her left hip. "So what? You're planning to intimidate me with your post?!"

"Not planning to," Dami sighed. He clearly didn't like her. "But if you don't obey, the principal would just have to punish you, and the seniors would hate you for taking their pride away for this year."