°30°

This chapter is dedicated to Emy_Akpan for bring the best of the best ❤❤ Into poems? Then go over to her profile and check out Essence.

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. Both on my message board, Dm and also in the comment section on the last chapter. Really appreciate it.

Above is a pic of Jerry koko xD

Enjoy.

                      ~°~°~°~°~

                    °Uyai's POV°

Once I knew Jubilee won't chase after me, I exhaled loudly. I wasn't looking forward into being Jubilee's friend, cause he scared the shit out of me. But a promise was a promise, and I keep to my word. If he truly help find my stalker, then I'll be more than glad to take him as a friend.

Walking over to my class, I noticed two boys at the far end of the hall way. They had a stare down, and also looked like they were about to tear each others apart.

What was my business with them? I had even more stuff going on with my life. And what if I go separate them, and the much bigger guy punch me to death? I needed to mind my business in other to live long.

I moved upstairs. Walking into the classroom, I spotted Irene and Judith, sharing a snack. Judith spotted me first and waved for me to come over.

"What did Jubilee do to you?" Irene asked, even before I could have my seat.

"Nothing," I chuckled nervously.

"I told you nothing would happen," Judith rolled her eyes and handed me a malt. "You're just so paranoid."

"Well excuse you for looking after my own best friend." Irene replied annoyingly. Judith was already getting on her nerves.

"Guys," I stopped them, before their misunderstanding could go any further. "I'm fine."

Judith took some deep breaths, then looked at Irene. "I know you care a lot about T, but I don't think Jubilee would cause any harm."

"You've been here for how many days?" Irene said in her own defence. "Jubilee isn't trust worthy. He__"

"It's alright," Judith lifted her hands up, tired of listening to Irene's explanation. "Let's all talk about something else."

And we engaged ourselves with a lighter conversation. Irene and Judith automatically forgot about their differences and began to warm up with each other. Same goes with me. I totally forgot about Jubilee, and engrossed myself on the various tea Irene was about spilling.

Still listening to both girls talk I noticed a figure, who turned out to be Jeremiah.

"Where's Omonigho?" Irene asked, when it was only Jeremiah.

"With Miss Royal," He replied, eyes still on me. It was making me a bit nervous by the way. "Tatiana, could you come with me for a sec?"

I stared at Judith and Irene, before agreeing to Jeremiah's request. "Yeah, sure."

Jeremiah began to lead me out of the class. I didn't question him cause I trusted him. But curiosity, began to take the better part of me. "Where are we heading to?"

"You'd see," He replied. Everything became clear when I notice the routes he was using. We both finally arrived at the door leading to the indoor pool.

"Why'd you bring me here?" Our steps slowed down, since we were already in the room. "Do you want me to stay while you practice?"

"No," I furrowed my brows a bit, at his respond.