°14°

This chapter is dedicated to my very amazing yet very annoying roommate, who believes she's my number one supporter omonigho20

And also daliamansour05 For being such an amazing person.

Above is a cover made by Cherry2061 enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

                  °Uyai's POV°

Have you ever laid on your bed, either comfortable or not. And think about how your life's going to turn out in the future, even after you've got necessary materials to solve half the problems?

Well that was what I was doing at the moment.

I laid on T's princess like tent bed, and looked at the well decorated tent above me. My mind felt hey wire and if I wasn't careful enough, I might as well, run mad.

I had some relevant information. Since no one - hint Jeremiah, wanted to help me. I had to help myself.

I recently got hold of T's Gmail address from Irene. I had to lie that I had forgotten my Gmail address, before she could check her's and send it to me. Turns out T loved sending emails to her friends.

I actually thought cracking the password could be hard, but T made it pretty easy. It happened to be our birthdays. Amazing, right? Note the sarcasm.

T happened to be one of the very few people in the planet that backup stuffs with her Gmail. So I was more than glad when I saw her contact list.

My right hand reached for the note I had wrote all the kingsleys I had found on her contact list, which happened to be five in number.

Great right? No.

I didn't know what to do. Maybe I did know. But I wasn't sure if my decisions were the best ones for now.

Waiting for a help that would never come, was tiring. So I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I got up from the princessy like bed, and walked over to the wardrobe. I wore a white sleeveless and a red hoodie above it. I grasped an orange jean skirt and put it on, before walking over to the shoe rack. I squat down, grasped a black sneakers and put it on. I didn't care about my appearance, neither did I care about the colour combination.

I grasped my wallet placed it in my hoodie's deep pocket, then got hold of my phone and also, the list I had written the numbers of the five kingsleys on T's contact.

I left the room and rushed downstairs, to be greeted with the sight of Ebun, telling the other maids what to do.

"Where are you off to?" Ebun questioned, immediately she noticed me.

"Going to take a stroll," I replied. "I'll be meeting up with some friends." Well the last part was definitely a lie.

"Are you taking the driver along?" She questioned again.

I sighed out of frustration. "It's called a stroll for a reason, Ebun. I'm off." I walked out the door with haste, before Ebun, decide to bombard me with yet another series of questions.

I walked slowly, till I sighted a restaurant up close. I walked into it and sat at the extreme, away from prying eyes. A waiter walked up to me and asked if I needed anything. I said no, and he told me to leave. Turns out, to stay in the restaurant, I'll have to order something. So I did. I told him to serve me just a bottle of water.