°21°

I'm sorry I'm a day late with the update. Though it would take most of you like one minute to read, I actually wrote this chapter like three times, before getting it right.

This chapter is dedicated to Estmay

Enjoy.

                      ~°~°~°~°~

I stared at the two eyes staring back at me. Should I say I felt trap? Physically, no. Mentally...... Still no. But both stares held me in my spot and I couldn't move.

Or can I?

I tried to get up but Jeremiah, shot me a glare and I found myself sitting down on the grass yet again. Standing right in front of me, was Jeremiah and his good buddy, Dami. They literally dragged me out of the classroom and made me sit on the fresh grass located at the love garden.

"Are you quite sure?" Dami averted his gaze from me, to look at his friend. "She looks like Tatiana to me. I know I told you that I might be having some doubts, but right now I feel stupid having put that weirdo's words in my head."

"Well you ain't stupid," Jeremiah said cooly, before pointing at me. "She isn't Tatiana."

Dami leaned towards me and poked me on my right arm. I felt so much like a lab rat.

"You're actually, um......" He turned to Jeremiah for help. "What's the name again?"

"Uyai," I decided to help him out.

"The dead twin," Dami deadpanned. I could sense he was trying so hard to believe me.

I nodded at his words, "Just that..... Tatiana might you know, be the one dead."

Dami held Jeremiah's shoulder a bit. "I need to sit down for a sec." Dami sat in front of me, as he tried to process everything. "Did you guys find a lead?"

Jeremiah used the opportunity to find a spot beside me, before sitting down. "Uyai had a call from a girl, claiming to know Kingsley. Right?"

I nodded my head quickly. "Yes, it's true."

"Then after school, we're going over to that girl's location. But in the meantime, let's keep an eye on Rosemary, Femi and Jubilee." Jeremiah marked out the tragedy beautifully.

"After school?" I questioned a bit. "I can't after school."

Jeremiah didn't turn to look at me, but he questioned nonetheless. "Why?"

I fidgeted a bit with my fingers, as I tried to make my excuse sound really reasonable. "My best friend, Judith, is coming today. I need to be the first person she meets, so I could welcome her."

"That's not an excuse," Jeremiah said dryly. I knew convincing Jeremiah would be anything but possible.

"She's my best friend," I said slowly.

Jeremiah shrugged a bit. "Comparing the two things you're supposed to do after school, meeting your best friend, is the very least of your problem."

I sighed and slumped my shoulders in defeat. How on earth would Judith find her way to the house.

"But Dami, could help." Dami and I stared at Jeremiah in sync. "Give him Judith's number and he'll go over and accompany her."

"Dude, slow down." Dami stopped Jeremiah from saying further words. "I don't know this girl."

"You don't have to," Jeremiah got up from his spot beside me. "Give him that number, and get ready after school."

I watched him go, as a smile crawled up my lips. He walked with so much greatness around him. I also watched as few girls stopped just to stare at him, which made me to roll my eyes. I wouldn't blame them, Jeremiah was almost perfect.