°41°

This chapter is dedicated to AroOpeyemi She's a family friend who have decided to join wattpad. Show her some love by clicking on her Follow button ❤

And also

Wonuola101 Check out her Novel 'The Good Kids' show her some love too.

Above is a picture of Uyai,

Enjoy.

                        ~°~°~°~°~

             °Jeremiah's POV°

The competition was in two days and the whole school were on edge. We weren't like the previous set, we weren't that great at sport. Unlike the previous set that were incredible at sport, we weren't the same. Well, some were great and some lacked training.

My friends and I were a bit different from the rest of the school. Everyone at school were training hard to win the upcoming competition. While my friends and I were both working hard to win the competition and to find the stalker.

Dami and I decided to leave the girls in their bonding, while we heard over to Jasper's home. I had promised Jasper I'd meet up with him to talk about his anger issues, though I never said it was going to be today.

Jubilee on the other hand had left for home, to digest everything Tatiana had said. He had really liked Happiness, and hearing the full story hurt him even more.

I had never had a problem with Jubilee, except from that one time. To me, Jubilee was another extra face in the class, holding a prefect badge. I hardly even knew he existed, until the rumors about him killing Happiness surfaced. Though I knew he might be innocent, Dami and I never tried harder to clear his name.

"I think this is his place," I said to my designated driver. My driver was about to hit the horn, when the individual gate opened and out walked Jasper with a taller yet older looking boy. They both had a striking resemblance, which proved that they might be related.

Jasper's brows furrowed, as both boys attention concentrated on my car. I decided to get down, followed by Dami. Jasper's brows shoots up in recognition, before going back to normal.

"What are you both doing here?" Jasper demanded. Looking close to the other boy, I finally recognized who he was. He was Victor, one of Blossom High's ex head boy. If I remembered correctly, I was in Jss3 while he was in Ss3.

"Nice to meet you too," I replied dryly. Dami snorted at Jasper, not liking him already.

"Who are they?" Victor asked Jasper, same time Dami lifted his hands in recognition.

"Senior Victor," Dami chirped. "I knew I've seen your face before."

"He's Jeremiah," Jasper muttered under his breath.

"I'm his guardian," I said to Jasper's brother. It won't take a second to figure out they were actually brothers.

Victor looked at his younger brother with a teasing smile. "You never told me you had a guardian."