°15°

This book is dedicated to Gamma-writes Kindly head over to her profile. She's got amazing books lined up.

And also to my readers for letting BEING YOU reach up to 5k reads! You guys are simply the best readers any writer could ever ask for.

And also Cherry2061  for making the amazing Cover above. Can't display it without crediting the artist. Wouldn't be fair.

Enjoy.

                       ~°~°~°~°~

The next day came in quickly and I was quite excited myself. I mean, there was a reason for my excitement. First things first, I had found a lead without the help of Jeremiah. Though I was pretty sure that was going to be as far as I could get.

The lady from last night, had promised to tell me what I had to know about Kingsley, which is a step, right?

Knowing about Kingsley, would open the shell about Happiness and why she was sending me threat messages.

Yeah, I had concluded with the fact last night. I knew nothing about Happiness. Whether she was dead or alive. Tatiana's diary never did the liberty of mentioning that simple fact to me.

Though I wasn't sure Happiness was the one sending the threat messages, I was still thirty percent sure she was behind it. Yeah, not an encouraging score.

Tatiana wrote in bold writing that she deserved to die. Something bizarre must have happened. And that thing could have a connection with Happiness.

What if I just find Happiness and end this stupid game!

I stood in front of the classroom, took in deep breath, then opened the door. The classroom wasn't full neither was it empty. There were approximately fifteen people present, plus my recent nightmare.

Femi.

Femi no surprise there, noticed my arrival. He got up from his seat with a scowl on his face, before matching towards me. He dragged me all the way to the window at the front, without paying respect to my body.

"I know who you are," Femi breathed at my face. "So you're gonna stop your act."

His hands around my upper arm tightened, which prompted his fingers to pierce deep into my skin. "You're not going to fool me like you've fooled the others."

He was hurting me. It was hurting so bad, I couldn't even pull of a straight face.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I tried to play dumb, and hoped in the inside of me for it to work. "Let go off of me."

"Not until you explain to me how you survived, and pinned your death on me." His deadly harsh tone, filled my ear.

I kept quiet. keeping quiet wouldn't solve anything. But at least, it would get Femi off of my track.

"Oh Uyai," femi chuckled, calling me by my name. He didn't yell, maybe that was because he didn't want the students to call him psycho or weirdo or.... Well you get the point.

"I'll figure it all out. I'll figure out how you were in two places at once. No!" He kept on rambling, but then stopped. He had a satisfied look on his face, and that was when it occurred to me that I was just a walking dead.

"I'll prove to everyone that you're no other person but Uyai. Come with me!" Femi yelled and got hold of my wrist. He roughly dragged me to the front of the classroom, where he knew he could get all the attention he so needed.