°35°

This chapter is dedicated to ibidun-1234

Just imagine Jeremiah wearing a tuxedo in the above picture ❤

Enjoy.

                        ~°~°~°~°~

Days passed and the awaited day finally resurfaced. It was the night were the senior students dance till their heart content. I wasn't sure if I'll last all night since the dance was till dawn. But I try to make it a memorable one.

The girls and I were in my room trying to get ready before the boys arrive. I was a little bit stunned mum and dad were okay with the boys taking us as dates. I guess they knew about the dance and T hadn't gone alone since she became a senior.

Irene, the girl I sometimes get jealous of cause of her perfectly nice face, was putting on a black flare lap length gown. The neck and hand cut were made of flowery decoration. And her outfit fitted her perfectly. She decided to put on black shiny high boots, which completed her outfit.

Omonigho had a sky blue crop top and a straight lap length skirt. Her back was opened, showcasing her spotless skin to the world. The neck to her crop top had a cross like design and also had the same material with her skirt. Blue and elastic. She decided to put on silver heels, which I so recommended.

Judith not so surprising, wore a skimpy orange coloured short gown. I wasn't a huge fan of the colour orange, but I loved it when Judith puts in on. Her gown also had a long sleeve on the right and no sleeve on the left. And just like Judith other taste in fashion, this outfit was simple yet eye-catching. She decided to complete her outfit with a black sandal like heel.

I decided to put on a white skimpy gown. It was almost like Omonigho's. You'd think mine was a crop top and a straight lap length skirt while looking at it from the front. But when someone pays a little bit attention on the design at the back, it would be clear to see that a string was connecting both outfit, transforming it into a gown. I decided to put on same boot with Irene, but mine was the colour red.

Irene being an aspiring makeup artist, did each and everyone's makeup. She styled my stubborn hair up and gelled the edges.

Once Irene was done with mine, I walked over to the full length mirror to check myself out.

"Is this me?" I gasped once I saw my reflection. I looked so beautiful and different.

"I've always told you you were beautiful___" Judith paused as we turned to look at Omonigho and Irene.

"I meant," Judith cleared her throat. "Doesn't your best friend look beautiful?"

"She has always been," Irene shrugged. We all got hold of our handbags and head out of the door. The guys were downstairs waiting for us. I was a little bit glad mum and dad weren't home.

Walking downstairs, we noticed the boys pacing back and forth. My eyes traveled over to Jeremiah, whom was leaning against the wall and had his hands shoved in his pocket. It was the first time seeing this boys in tux.

I walked eagerly to Jeremiah, leaving the girls with their dates. I smiled at him while he stared down at me for a couple of seconds.

"You look..... Different." He mumbled, gazing at me.

"Good or bad?" I needed to know. If it was bad, I'll rush into my room and change immediately. I fought the urge not to bit my lower lip, so I won't ruin the red lipstick Irene placed on my lips.

"Definitely a good different," Jeremiah concluded with a small smile. He then surprised both me and everyone in the room, as he leaned forward and pecked me on the cheek.