°32°

This chapter is dedicated to ShayeMine Sorry for the wait ❤

Enjoy.

                       ~°~°~°~°~

Once I had stepped into the school premises, Jubilee texted my phone, requesting to speak with me.

Holding the stripes to my backpack, I moved towards our spot which was the empty classroom. The empty classroom had always been empty because the appliances there were faulty.

Seated at a desk was Jubilee in all his glory. Just because I wasn't into him, didn't mean I wouldn't acknowledge the fact that he was pretty handsome.

"You texted me," I wiggled my phone and walked towards him. "Why?"

"Nothing serious," He shrugged, then smiled at me with his eyes.

"Then why?" I asked again. I could have been doing better things like gisting with my friends, and not stand here to just hear him say 'nothing serious' to me.

"Are you angry at me?" He pushed himself away from the desk and gave small steps towards me.

"Why should I? Oh yeah, you almost made me mad with your creepy disturbing texts!" He kept quiet after my outburst. Just because I felt he wasn't the one that pushed T into comiting suicide, doesn't mean I shouldn't scold him for taking such drastic actions. I sighed as he stared at the floor. I didn't want to be known as the mean girl.

"But you did come clean," I smiled at him, my voice soft. "And that's what count. You can redeem yourself by helping me find this new threat."

Jubilee's face became brighter and he was way closer this time. I felt my throat go dry with his intensed gaze. And I tried so hard to ignore it.

"Would you be my dance to the Senior Pride?" My jaw slightly drop when he asked that. I had been waiting for someone to ask me that question.

But not anyone.

His posture began to slant down, as his face moved closer. When his lips were only an inch away from mine, I moved my head to the side and cleared my throat. Jubilee bit his lower lip, nodded his head, then stood erect.

"You like him," He mumbled to me. I felt awkward as I scratched the back of my head.

"I-I do," I stuttered. "I'm sorry Jubilee, but I can't see you as anything but a friend."

Jubilee all of a sudden, moved back to the desk he was sitting on, and punched it pretty hard with his knuckles. That impact made me flinched and I stared at him in bewilderment. I ran towards him and grasped his knuckles to examine it.

"What did you do that for?!" I yelled at him. I reached for my backpack and got hold of my yellow face towel. I wrapped it gently against the knuckle he had used to punch the desk.

Jubilee chuckled sadly. "Just wanted to let out the pain?" He wasn't so sure since it came out as a question. "You are actually the only girl I had ever liked after Happiness." I bent my head low when he said that. I felt sad for him.

"Never thought I'd ever say this but, now I wish I was Jeremiah." I smiled when he said that. "And I know I'll be having a lost fight going after you."

We both sat on the desk and I waited for him to speak on. "So, I'm going to give up now before my feelings become way wors____"

"Wait!" I stopped him as something hit my brain. "Repeat what you just said."

"I'm going to give up now before my feelings become way worst?" His voice was laced with confusion.

"No no no," I wiggled my pointing finger at him. "Before that."