°8°

I promised another chapter, and here it is. Yay me.

This chapter is dedicated to tumiakerele

Above is a picture of Dami.

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

I staggered my way back to my seat like some drunk man. Well I was drunk, drunk in confusion.

Irene made way for me to pass through, so I could have my seat in between her and Omonigho. I had a lot of questions to ask the girls, but there was no way I could ask them without sounding weird or stupid.

My eyes roamed the classroom, till it landed on Jeremiah. He was busy looking at me, and not paying attention to his buddy Dami, nor his other chubby seat partner.

I forced my eyes to leave his, which I regretted later. Staring at me now, was Jubilee. I eyed him a bit, as I scrunched my nose at him.

What's this one's problem?

I shook my head, then directed my attention to the front of the class, same time a teacher finally graced us with her presence.

She picked out a marker from the marker case, and wrote the word Financial Accounting on the board.

God, I hate accounting.

After writing the topic, Which happened to be; Manufacturing, Trading, Profit and Loss Account, She capped the marker and turned her attention to the class.

"Before lecturing you students about the topic on the board, Why don't we all acknowledge Tatiana." She smiled proudly at me, and that was the first time I had seen someone smile proudly at me. I knew I was stealing a spot light that was meant to be someone else's, but I just had to enjoy the moment. "And How are you feeling?"

I nodded my head nervously and then, forced the word "Fine," out of my mouth.

"Great," The lady clapped her hands. "Let's go into today's business."

I wrote down the topic written on the board, on Tatiana's accounting note book.

"Hey T," Irene whipped her head to face me. "You've changed your writing."

"Uh?" I asked confused, then looked at my writing on the note book.

"Oh yeah," I coughed. "I wanted to try something new."

Omonigho laughed at that. "Changing your breathtaking handwriting into something that looks like it's suffering its last days on earth, is trying something new?"

I rolled my eyes a bit. Not only was I small in front of my peers, I had the worst handwriting in the world. Judith once insulted my writing, saying it looked like that of a Dog shit.

"So with the words written on the board, you all would have gotten an idea of what the topic is talking about." The teacher's eyes roamed the classroom. "Jeremiah, why don't you do the honours by telling the class what manufacturing is all about?"

Jeremiah stood up, gaining everyone's attention. "Manufacturing is the process of converting raw materials or inputs into finished goods or outputs. And the process of manufacturing account, is to ascertain the cost of production."

Everyone gave a thunderous clap, like Jeremiah was some world famous musician, who had just finished a mind blowing concert.

The teacher strode over to the board and wrote a word on it. "Prime cost," The teacher identified the new word she had just written. "Are cost that are traceable to the place of production. And under prime cost, we have; Direct cost, Direct material, Direct labour and Direct expenses, also known as the four Ds."