"Yes ma'am," Tzuyu simply answered.

"Yes ma'am!" I heard Beauty mimicked her before I closed the door.

*****

I just finished taking a quick shower and currently putting a light make-up on when Beauty came to the room with nothing but a loosely tied towel wrapped around her small body, her hair was still dripping wet.

"What did Tzuyu do to you??" I asked my daughter, dumbfounded at how Tzuyu followed my 'get her ready when she's done with her food' order.

Beauty was giggling when she answered me. "Mommy said I do not have any clothes in her room so I should ask you to dress me up instead," Beauty said.

"But still! She should have dried off your hair first!" I took my daughter's arm and guided her to the bed. I sat down facing her then I dried her hair using the towel that was wrapped on her body.

Once it was no longer dripping, I wrapped the towel on her shoulders before I went to the dresser to grab her clothes.

"Come here," I told her. Beauty went to me and I dressed her up. I saw Tzuyu entered the room from the corner of my eyes.

"She could have gotten sick, you know," I told her without looking at her.

"She looked funny," Tzuyu said. "And we are in a tropical country, she is not going to get sick by just leaving her hair wet for a couple of minutes," she added.

I just rolled my eyes at her. I brushed Beauty's hair while Tzuyu was just watching us.

"Are you done packing your things?" I asked her. It was uncomfortable with her only standing idly there because I can feel her eyes fixated on me.

And I hate the feeling inside my stomach. Or maybe it was because I only had orange juice for breakfast. Yeah, maybe that's it.

"Yes, I already put them inside the trunk." Tzuyu walked to where my small travel suitcase was and grabbed it. "Is this all you have? Where is Beauty's?" Tzuyu asked me.

"We are only staying at the resort for two days and one night, there is no need to bring so many things," I answered her.

"Fair enough. Are you done?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah. Let me just grab my phone." I walked at the bedside table to grab my phone and put it inside my purse. When I turned around, Tzuyu and Beauty were already walking to the door so I followed them.

Tzuyu was carrying Beauty on her right arm and she was holding the suitcase on her left, while I was only following them.

I can smell Tzuyu's bodywash and shampoo and eventhough I do not want to admit it, it is affecting me more that I want to admit. Her smell is making me remember the times when I would just snuggle on her neck and just smell her scent. I shook the thoughts away. I do not need to remember those things. They're all in the past.

And I do not want to be nostalgic for no reason at all. Get this over with Sana!

When we reached her car, Tzuyu opened the backseat door and I saw she already fixed Beauty's car seat. Once Beauty was seated, she put the suitcase inside the trunk then opened my door.

The drive to the resort was filled with only Beauty's voice and the soft music that was playing from Tzuyu's playlist. It was quite a long drive and I just busied myself looking outside the window and appreciating the view that is new to my eyes.

When we reached the resort, Tzuyu said we should wait at the hotel's lounge area while she checks our reservation. The service of this hotel is nice enough as they offer me and my daughter some juices while we were waiting for Tzuyu's return.