Ryoma Hoshi Dating Headcannons

Bang! I'm being lectured by my mom or smth idk but Ryoma dating headcanons!

-He doesn't like holding your hand in public because his hand is tiny compared to yours, but he'll still do it.

-He has friends from prison. You are also friends with them. They know not to try anything.

-You both play Wii Sports RELIGIOUSLY.

-He hates it when you pick him up. You do it in front of his friends and he WILL look like a baby.

-You, Ryoma, and his friends have sleepovers sometimes and you put him in baby clothes when he sleeps. You treat him like a baby, but it's all in good fun.

-When he has tennis games, you go to them. You haven't missed any of them since you met the dude.

-You both have 7 or more cats together.

-You have a weird, fluffy, white cat who sleeps in trash cans and eats your breads. His meow sounds nasally and weird, but doctors claim he's fine and that it's just his voice.

-You tried to get him to watch sports anime (Haikyuu, which ever ones aren't yaoi centered ie yuri on ice or free) and because they weren't tennis, he didn't like them.

-He plays Fortnite. Shut up. It's why he's found in the game room at the start.

-Him and Rantaro are really good friends. Shhhhh they make food for when they're high.

-You both act like an old married couple, minus the constant arguing.

I hope these sufficed. I'm gay for Sayaka now. I'm also, like, gay for every girl from Danganronpa minus Aoi because she's trash.