Hi.

So, I haven't been active. I'm just gonna come out and say it. I'm not doing well. I never get breaks, I can't sleep, I don't eat, I'm under too much stress, and I feel like I've abandoned you guys. To which, I apologise. I'm sorry. My mental health isn't the best right now, I actually think it's at its lowest. I always have back and neck pains and I'm always in pain. But, it doesn't matter, since you are all here for the chapters. To the 2 people who read this, thanks. I know you don't care, and you're probably thinking 'what's this bitch crying about now?' I get it, you are only here for Danganronpa stuff, but I don't have anyone I can talk to. I'm all alone and I know you guys don't give 2 shits about me. You probably do, since I wrote this book, but other than that, I highly doubt any of you actually care. Whatever, the show must go on, I suppose. Here's your Kokichi since that's what you're here for. I'll get to working on the Nagito x reader I promised. Noe, it's more of an Izuru/Hajime x reader but I'm sure it'll suffice.

Final words?   Thank you all for reading

Final words?   Thank you all for reading. I know this sounds like I'm ending the book, but don't worry, I'm not. Goodbye. Thanks for 100+ followers. I love you all, though the feelings aren't reciprocated, I'm sure. That's life.