MY MOM BOUGHT A DEAD CAT

My mom bought a taxidermy cat off of this dude for about 40 bucks. She doesn't remember what it looks like (it's in the box still) and when we move out of this horrible house, we'll open it as a "moving in present". All she remembers is that it is a long haired cat. We're moving out soon luckily. I'm gonna ramble for a bit because my stomach hurts and I like to tell stories. I know only 2 people are gonna read this but whatever. This is my mother's story so shout-out to her. My mom, before she had me, adopted an American Bulldog. Her name was Layla (idk how to spell it) and she had really bad anger issues. She was pregnant beforehand and her og home was for fighting (she was a fighter dog) and she had.... Problems. My mother couldn't take her on walks because the dog didn't like hats, men, and darker tones of skin. When you put a jacket or a coat on the head of a chair and you go to take it, she'll attack. My grandma knew this and she'd constantly do that. Layla was put down before I was born because my mother didn't want to risk anything. I don't have pictures of the dog because... Yeah. But I will look through Google to find any dogs that looked like she did (I was shown a photo but I didn't have it on me.) She looked like this except she had a longer snout. I would love to get one tbh.

My Boston Terrier is half Boston and half Frenchie and she doe yip and squeal like the Frenchie

My Boston Terrier is half Boston and half Frenchie and she doe yip and squeal like the Frenchie. It's the cutest fucking thing.

The first clip for example. So cute 😍