Kokichi X Oblivious Reader

:)

:)

You and the other participants went to go eat, considering that Kirumi asked everyone to stop everything and show up. However, when you saw its color, it looked sightly... Pink? You shook it off. 'Probably spices.' It tasted funny too, but you enjoyed it. After a few seconds of observing everyone's responses, Kirumi went to go cook more.

Kirumi POV

I walk back to the stove to clean it up. My eyes wander to the nearby trash can to see the vile I used in the broth... I pick it up, not remembering putting the substance in my ingredients. I pick it up, before throwing back. 'Love potion... Damn Monokubs...' I peer out to see a few people trying to compose themselves and act unharmed, others left, and Miu drank it all and was currently harassing Kiibo. Poor thing... I look over to see Y/n, putting her head down, a big bright red blush on her face, Kokichi staring at her, before standing out of his chair and walking over to her. Oh no, Kokichi, don't do anything too bad to her.

Your POV

I feel... Strange. I don't get it, but I don't think I can eat anymore soup. I notice nobody really drank any more, so I take one more spoonful and put my head down. It's so hot in here... I feel hands on me and somebody sit on the chair next to me, pushing my bowl outward, away from me. I look to my left, seeing white pants. 'Koki?' I raise my head and Kokichi smiles at me. Why is his face pink? He grabs my arm gently and wraps his arms around it. We sit there, awkwardly huddling in the same chair, leg-to-leg. He notices I'm uncomfortable and stands, bringing my up with him.

"Let's go to my room! It's more comfortable there!"

"I-okay!"

We run to his room and he closes and locks the door behind us. He jumps around, grabbing my hands and making me jump too. We giggle and bounce around and stop, out of breath. We fall onto his bed and he lays on his side, staring at me and playing with my hair softly. We lock eyes and I blush and look away impulsively. He sits up and looks down at you.

"Wanna play a game?"

"I... Okay."

He sits in front of you.

"Lay down."

You lay down and he lays next to you again. You turn and face him and he does the same. He wraps himself around you and you do the same, the both of you relaxing for the next hour and a half. You woke up to harsh knocking at the door. You jolted awake and you crept to the door, not waking up Kokichi. You opened the door and saw Kii-bo.

"Hello, Y/n. We found out that Kirumi-san accidentally mixed up ingredients because of one of the Monokubs pulling a prank. Also, Monokuma would like all of us to head to the gym."

You nod, wake up Kokichi, and head out with Kii-bo. You all go to the gym and Monokuma begins to fume, glaring at Miu.

"Now that you're all here, I'd like to preface this by saying, do NOT have sex anywhere other than the Love Hotel! That's its intended purposes and it will be used as such! I had to sanitize Miu's room because sue decided it'd be funny to try and rape Kii-bo. It was, but it was gross. Do that at the Love Hotel!" While you were walking back to Kokichi's room, you somehow got lost. You wandered for a bit and found a guy with long black hair. He looked up at you since the was sitting on the ground.

"You're lost."

You nod slowly and he stands and walks in your intended direction, forcing you to follow. Once you're at Kokichi's room, you thank him and he nods, before turning the corner, his hair flowing behind him. 'Who was that? His hair was  pretty...' You open Kokichi's door and go inside, before laying back down in the same position you were in before Kii-bo woke you up. You hear the door open again and Kokichi slip in and lock the door again, before laying down next to you.

Edit: stop. Why do I need to keep telling y'all to stop spamming the same thing? It's irritating. This is now the second time this has happened where I've had to say "hey, stop spamming. It's not funny." Because it's not. I really hope you understand. I've fixed the error since nobody would shut up about it.