Cat part 1 (for new guys)

I removed TeruTeru and Leon MIGHT be the next to go, sorry. It's just... I don't have a lot of motivation for them, I'm so sorry Leon and TeruTeru lovers. I will revise the chapters with the og characters with the new ones. Afterwards, I will make regular scenarios again with them all together.

Servant

He (for some unknown reason) likes going on walks and hitting the town. He's actually kind of chill around chilldren badum tsss. Once, someone mistook him as a fluffy dog but upon closer inspection, they found out he's a cat.

Gundham

That one cat who hides in the shadows Tokoyami is shook when people come over. But when they leave, he's a sweetie. He will stalk people when they're over.

Kazuichi

He, for some reason, is always making tiny toys for himself. It's entertaining to watch him play with random pieces of string he finds. He's also kind of stupid. You've given him the nickname catfish, because he reminds you of a shark. It doesn't really make sense, but at the same time, it does.

Fuyuhiko

Like Gundham, he stalks people when they come over and acts big, bad, and territorial. As soon as they leave, he changes and becomes a big cuddle bug. Gonta: BuGs?

Rantaro

He's just a chill, green, cat. What more do I have to say? He's affectionate and because he doesn't have fluffy fur Nagito, I'm lookin' at you he doesn't leave a mess.

Gonta

Big, fluffy boi. He loves going to the park, cuddles, and he's just all around a happy boy. He likes to just so in the grass and play with the bugs. He's had butterflies follow him and you built a little patio for Gonta in the kitchen window so when it's raining or you don't feel like going out, you just put him out the patio (you leave the screen door open so he can come and go as he pleases.)

Ryoma

He's just a cat who appears to not be scared of anything. He's also kind of lazy and he plays fetch. But only with a tennis ball. He's a strange cat. He's not like other girls.

Korekiyo

Pretty much the same as Gundham. He also seems to be infatuated with people. He's a chill cat and as soon as people show up, he goes dog mode and sniffs them, staring at them for a good few minutes. They can only stay if he likes them. If he doesn't like the person, all hell breaks loose.

Kaito

He like stargazing. And space. And galaxies. Just, anything spacey. He has made you turn your house into the milky way. You've painted your walls into a galaxy theme.

Human Monokuma

He's that one cat that bites and scratches everything, purely for entertainment. But he doesn't do that to you, his precious human. He gives you gentle love bites.

Nagisa

He's those smart cats who learned how to play the piano or smth. You taught him to play.

Masaru

You can take him on a walk. He's energetic, almost puppy like.

Jataro

Obsessed with boxes and loves it when you make him box houses.