Jealous (with the new guys)

Byakuya

Oh boy. If he gets mad, he gets even saltier. He won't become aggressive, he will just glare at the person he is somehow jealous of. He wouldn't be jealous about if they have more money or better looks, it's about if you fall for that guy while dating Byakuya. He does sometimes have doubts late at night. Things like

"Am I too stuck up?"

"Am I too aggressive?"

"Do I love y/n enough? Does she think I don't love her? When's the last time I gave her a kiss? I should go do that."

"Does y/n love me back? I don't know because I think she's grown too acustumed to me not publically showing affection."

"Speaking of y/n, where is she?"

"Is she cheating on me?"

"Oh god..."

Mondo

He sometimes gets jealous of your relationship with Chihiro, but he doesn't have to since Chihiro is your cousin and you don't live in Alabama... KOREKIYO-

Kiyotaka

He saw you talking to Mondo and you jokingly kissed his hand and said

"m'lady~"

You noticed Taka and waltzed over to him and kissed his cheek. His face became beet red and in your opinion, it matched his eyes.

Naegi

Eggi doesn't have the need to be jealous, but he does occasionally get slightly ticked off whenever you hang out with Hajimeme, Shoeitchy, Kokroach, Nagihoe, and Chiakidearest for no reason really. He just likes having you all to himself.

Chihiro

He rarely gets jealous because he doesn't need to. The only people you hang out with are your other bros, Mondo and Kiyotaka, or as you call them, PomPom and Baldi.

Yasuhiro

He doesn't get jealous. Though, you recorded him having a fight with his own shadow and the mirror because they were "trying to steal you away."

Leon

He doesn't really get jealous. Why would he? He has you constantly at his side no matter what. He purposely pulls you away from every other guy in school when he can. You both are in the same classes and always next to each other.

Hajime

Hajime doesn't really get jealous. You tell him who you were talking to after you're done. Here's how that conversation would play out.
"Hey. Who was that guy?"
"Oh. He's my friend. He's been like a brother since kindergarten."
"Oh. You guys sure are close."
"No need to be jealous. We don't see each other like that."
However, Izuru is a different story. When he shows up, you can't talk to anyone else but him. Just Izuru Kamakura. When you two are alone, he will claim you as his.

Nagito
You remember when you went to Togami's party and he accidentally got wasted. You carried him home and along the way, he giggled and complimented you. He walked right into a sign and tried to fight it, before giving up and going inside and going to bed. You put him on the couch and you went to the kitchen to eat a bagel. You came back and he said to you to put the bagel down because it's filled with despair. In order to not make him sad, you did. He nuzzled your cheek and rambled for hours about hope and bagels and eventually passed out. Though, he did get really sobered up, he might have a small hangover the next day. And he did.

Gundham
He constantly gets jealous of his four dark devas of destruction. They purposely try to steal you away to see what Gundham would do. He snapped once and he made sure all the animals weren't around to see or hear any of it 😏.

Kazuichi

Same with Leon, he constantly has you at his side no matter what and won't let anyone else talk to you, unless it's urgent.

Fuyuhiko

Same with Leon and Kazuichi, except when he doesn't have you with him, he will throw a fit until he gets you back into his grasp.

Teruteru

He doesn't get jealous because he makes sure he is the only guy you romantically have feelings for.

Shuichi

He quietly gets jealous. Not all the time, but he gets jealous of Kaede, Kaito, and Kokichi, or as you call them behind their back, the KKK, when they intentionally steal you away. You're aware what they do. They do it to get Shuichi to make a bold move on you. Sometimes, you play along. When you both got home, though, all his jealousy and lust for you combined and you weren't at school the whole week.

Rantaro

He got jealous of his sisters once because they were all up on you the entire time you were at his house. His younger sisters love you the most and you joked to him about how they love you more than he does. We all know that's not true, though. 

Gonta

Gonta is too much of a gentleman to be jealous. You don't talk to anyone but Gonta and his bug friends.

Ryoma

He gets jealous when you are talking to him and someone comes up and talks to you/ steals you away. It doesn't matter who because everyone is taller, implying they're superior. His words exactly. So, he decided to suck it up.

Korekiyo

He gets jealous when you look at other guys. Like, you'd be drawing and look at the guy you're drawing a reference kind of for more than a second, he'd think 'oh no she's trying to study him!' Stuff like that. Then again, you do draw a lot. He notices how you check out people's features like their jawline, eyebrows, etc. 'They're better looking than I.' He'd constantly say to himself. So, you'd have to reassure him you were we rely using people's features for character design.
Kaito

This boo typically gets jealous not of people trying to take you, but objects. Like, he claims the shadows are aliens in disguise and they shape shift. They plan on taking you. You weren't allowed outside during the day for like, a month. This happened in summer so you didn't have to miss school. Unfortunately.

Kokichi

Like TeruTeru, he makes sure he is the only guy you have feelings for. He throws a fit when he sees you hug or talk or even look at other guys, specifically Rantaro and Shuichi. They're your friends and they're in your little group of friends so in your opinion, Kokichi needs to deal with it. He does, but he clings to you. When you both go home, he makes sure you only pay attention to him. He has found a way to make you keep all your focus on him, if you know what I mean 😏.

Kiibo

He doesn't get jealous. He wasn't programmed to. But for the sake of the story, let's say Miu added it. So, he really only gets jealous of Kokichi for some reason. Kokichi caught on and started to do the Spinel. He would cling to you and people questioned if you two were dating. Kokichi kissed your cheek and said in front of everyone "love you, sis." You're biological siblings if you didn't catch on. Kiibo, you knew, was really fed up with Kokichi's antics and he went up to you both and asked
"Are you two...."
Kokichi took note of the silence and responded as soon as Kiibo was about to talk again.
"This is my sister, y/n Ouma."
He looked astonished. You both looked similar in some ways, now that he saw you both side-by-side.

Human Monokuma

God forbid he gets jealous. If he does, someone will die, its guaranteed! You call it the Monokuma Mishap because people get taken to the E.R. if they're lucky for what he's done.