Nagito x Reader x Kokichi Lemon

In this au, everyone goes to the same school. Shut up.

You were walking down the corridor of Hope's Peak. You decided to get fit, Akane's wishes. You didn't want to, but you knew that she'd bark about how it was fun and healthy to be fit, like she was being paid to do that. You sighed, running another lap down the corridor. You kept track and you've ran to about 3 miles. You smiled, then decided to run around the entirety of Hope's Peak. So, you did. You ran out of the school, being stopped by Ishimaru multiple times in the process. About a half an hour of running (out and around the school) you did another lap. You made it to the back of the school, panting heavily. You leaned on the wall of support and heard the grass crunch under shoes nearby. You look up, steadying your breathing, seeing two people you've been strictly warned to avoid. Kokichi Ouma and Nagito Komaeda. You gulped, noticing Kokichi's grin. You were also warned about Byakuya Togami, but he wasn't there. They reminded you of the Mean Girls™.

Byakuya Togami: Regina George

Kokichi Ouma: Gretchen Wieners

Nagito Komaeda: Karen Smith

I won't be taking g questions or receiving criticism for that opinion.

You giggled internally at the thought and stood perfectly still as they both stopped walking 3 feet away from you. Kokichi's grin widened. They both looked at you in the eyes.

"Are you lost, babygirl?"