Nakie Wakie, Eggs and Bakey (feat. The Boys™)

So, this is "when he sees you naked" (I also took off Yasuhiro and TeruTeru. Sorry j just am not comfortable with writing them. Next to go, you should vote. I'm also gonna add Izuru as his own entity and not in Hajime's portion anymore.

Kazuichi

Leon

Ryoma (mood always)

Kaito)

Pls vote.

Byakuya

He'd just stand there awkwardly adjusting his suit before leaving. Doesn't even say sorry or anything just stops, stares, and leaves.

Mondo

He'd act the same. He'd just talk to you casually while you're naked. Like, you'll be changing and he'll pop in like
"Hey, y/n, so you wanna hang with me and my bros today?"
"Sure please leave."
"Oh, sorry. How are you?"
"Fine. Now, please leave. I have to change."
"Okay, okay!"

Kiyotaka

He'd blush, apologize, mutter a tiny "wowzers" and leave. Then, he'd look at your chest and just stare.

Makoto

He'd freak out. Literally, he'd scream and slam the door, then run away screaming apologies.

Chihiro

He'd be comfortable with it. He'd be shy at first but he's like "eh whatever, it does not matter," you know? You are also comfortable with Chihiro because you know he wouldn't try anything.

Leon

"Oh hey, tits."
He'd literally try to cop a feel. If you're a dude (doubt it but okay) he'd try to grab your ass or your dick or smth.

Hajime

He will get shy and flustered, say sorry, then leave.
"Hey y/n so I was wondering if y- oh my god! Uh, sorry.... I'm just gonna... Leave..."
After, it'll take an hour or two for him to even look at you in the eyes.

Izuru

Probably the most normal. He'd be quiet, say what he needed to or grab what he wanted, and leave. He'd apologize in the way out, obviously. He isn't a creighton.

Nagito

The first time, his nose literally bled. Your back was facing him so you didn't see but you heard his footsteps thump away. After, he was on the couch, tissue in his nose, chin up, and blushing.

Gundham

He'd be comfortable but.... Not? It doesn't make sense but it does?

Kazuichi

Same with Leon, except he'd just stare at you. He'd literally freeze.

Fuyuhiko

Same with Leon.
"Hey, boobies."
"Mwa mwa milky"
Will run head first into your chest.

Shuichi

He'd shield his eyes from embarrassment, profusely apologize, and then leave. Like Hajime, he'll be all shy and won't look straight at you. He'd look down and away.

Rantaro

Like Mondo, he'd be chill. I hear you, fellow Flamingo fans. S T I L L  C H I L L
Rantaro would sit next to you and just conversate like you aren't naked.
"So, like, what do you wanna do today?"
"Change without you being in here talking to me so I can change clothes in peace."
"Sorry, love."

Gonta

Apologize like a gentleman.
"Y/n, have you seen Gonta's bug friends- sorry! Gonta knock next time!"
"It's fine."
"No it not! Gonta not a gentleman anymore!"
"Yes you are. It's a mistake and I forgive you. Please get out so the cold air doesn't come in, though."
"Okay. Have you seen bug friends though?"
"No."

Ryoma

He'd be too short to see anything above the bed frame. Also, he's too short to reach the handles.

Korekiyo

He'd stare at your body heavily. He'd examine it with his eyes, nod his head in approval, then leave without saying a word.

Kaito

Like Shuichi, Kaito would flip out. He'd shield his eyes, look at the floor, and slam the door in his face. You'd look over your shoulder to see Kaito on the ground and the door in his face.

Kokichi

"Nishishi~ Nice tits, sweetheart!"
You'd glare at him.
"Get out."
"Awwe..... Okay...."
He wouldn't talk to you until you let him look at them again and feel them.

Kiibo

He'd buffer and freeze.

Human Monokuma

He'd watch you on the cameras he has around the house.

Servant

"O-oh, I'm sorry...."
"Uh... You're fine. Can you uh, leave."
"But... I don't want to. Can I stay and enjoy the show?"
"Dude!"
"Yes?"

Nagisa

He'd apologize, get/say what he wanted, then leave. No overreactions here.

Masaru

"Oh wow boobs!"
He'd try to feel them, like Leon.

Jataro

He wouldn't be able to see so he'd only tell if you scream or something. Now, he looks at the floor and he doesn't dare go in the room when you say you're changing.