*insert character* x reader lemon

Get clickbaited!!! So, I'm kinda falling out of Danganronpa. I'm trying to get myself back into it to not abandon the book, but I'll write still, just not as frequent. I'm trying to work on myself and also, my birthday is 8/3 so I'm kinda pumped, though I'll probably just get clothes that I don't even like. I'll be more active on my FNaF book, so if you enjoy that kind of thing, go give that book some love and attention.

  I don't know if I'll ever get back into Danganronpa, or if I want to. The fandom is pretty toxic and cringy, but not as cringe as the MHA fandom. I swear, all of the ships have to be gay boys uwu in order to be popular and it has to be the "UwU rAt BoI rAwR oWo" and the main character. Examples being Komahina, Oumasai/Saiouma, and Makogami. I swear if anybody comments that I'm "RACIST OMFG AAAAAAAAAAA" I'm going to delete your comment because I pretty much quoted a bunch of people who like the ships, plus it's annoying and it's how literally 90% of the fandom sees them: not as people (in their world) and not as cool villains or psychos but they're cute psychos: they see them as the "uwu rat boi ahaha rawr owo quirky gay bois" and personally, I have nothing against gay ships, though the ships feel so forced because it's what 99% of the fandom likes and it's the only thing I ever see.

  Danganronpa is a toxic fandom, I'm aware. However, I have nothing against the characters, the creator(s), just the fandom. Like I said, I have nothing against gay people or gay ships, but when they're everywhere, they feel forced and I stop liking the characters because they're not who they are. People perceive Nagito as this sub gay boi who wuves Hajime uwu and sucks on his toes: but he's perceived as this guy who is messed up in the head and thinks everybody is better than him because he's just lucky.

  Shuichi is just seen as shy, gay, emo and Kokichi is gay uwu boi. I don't like it. They dodge around every canon/implied ship (Sonia x Gundham) and they ship Kazuichi and Gundham. Then, they deduct Byakuya as just a rich asshole who hates everybody because he's an asshole: but he has his reason to. People hate Chiaki because "KoMaHiNa FoR lIfE cHiAkI gEtS iN tHe WaY!!1!1!1" but the only reason I don't like Chiaki is because she is so bland to me. I understand that she's, like, programmed but still, that's not an excuse. What about K1b0? He was a robot, but was more human-like than Chiaki ever could be.

  The fandom is toxic because in summary, they hate characters because they get in the way of their ships, they deduct characters to "uwu gay bois" and they ignore character's backstory and call them a stupid simp (Kazuichi.) It makes me sad because Kazuichi is more than a simp. As his backstory implies, he is really smart, but he pretends to be dumb so people don't take advantage of his smartness. It makes me so ashamed to say I'm a part of the community. I understand not a lot of people do this, but I've seen far too many toxic people.

  My unpopular opinions: Nagito, Junko, Kokichi, and Byakuya are overrated. Characters like Mahiru, Nekomaru, Ryoma, Akane, and Sakura are so underrated, it's unfunny. They're not liked because they don't look average (like twinks or hot big titty girlfriends.) People don't like Nekomaru because he has muscles, same with Sakura, Ryoma's too short, and I don't really know why people don't appreciate Akane. Like, people out here stanning and simping over Aoi because of boobs, but I HATE her because she tried to kill them all and I don't give a FUCK why she did it, it was still wrong. Sakura sacrificed herself to try and stop the killings, and Aoi literally tried to get them all KILLED. This has been my TedTalk. See ya.