Nagito x Reader

Okay, hopeful bagel boy: my personal crush, along with kocoochie.

You and your boyfriend, Nagito, were sitting on the couch, hand in hand. You were both bored and Nagito sighed to break the silence. He turned to you.
"So uh, you bored too?"
"Yeah."
"Hm.... Give me a minute."
He got up and walked to your room. You put your feet up on the couch and you decided to lay down. About a minute or two later, Nagito crept back into the room. He was dragging blankets behind him and had pillows slinked over his shoulder. He put the stuff at the foot of the couch and tapped your shoulder. You made an audible
"Hnnnng"
Noise. You didn't want to move. He giggled and kissed your nose gently. He was always gentle with you. Then, he kissed your cheek. You opened one eye and jokingly glared up at him.
"Move your feet if you want to cuddle with me~"
His voice dropped seductively and you quickly moved your feet so he can sit. He sat next to you and put pillows all around you two. Then, he draped the blankets over you and him. He wrapped his arm around your waist and held you close to him. You nuzzled into his chest affectionately and made a purring sound. He kissed your forehead and since the lights were off and the t.v. was on, you both just watched movies until you both eventually fell asleep. The next morning, half the blankets were on the floor, Nagito's shirt crept upward, exposing his chest a little. Yours was in a similar fashion and the pillows were mostly still in place. You kissed Nagito's cheek and went back to sleep.

Wooh! First one shot, done! I'm pretty proud of this. Also, if anyone is into Eddsworld, I have a book about it, similar to this one. Go check it out! Bye!