-Sigh-

ItzMeeElla whyyyyyyyy

1 Shrek.            I don't really watch a lot of anime anymore. I did watch a Hentai, though it had a name that I don't remember.... It was the succubus-vampire girl. Hopefully you know.

2 hmmm.... Sebastian from Black Butler. Him, or Levi, idr. I don't watch AoT but I saw him.

3 probably

4 idk

5 Probably Pokémon

6 MHA. Most toxic fandom I've ever been in. Everybody is gay with someone who is in a 19 mile vicinity of them.

7 idk

8 idk

9 none because I don't ship people unless I is confirmed to b canon.

10 idr

Funny story, my ex girlfriend said she'd watch Danganronpa with me. I said okay and when I went over her house, we watched episode 1. All she did was complain nonstop about how she was bored and so I skipped to the death/when they find the body, where the culprit is found out, and the execution. The entire time, she complained still and then after it all, she said "when this is done, we're gonna watch Black Clover." The next day, we got through Trigger Happy Havoc and then we watched YouTube. I went into the bathroom and called my grandma, begging her to pick me up. I made the excuse that I missed my cat and we have nothing to do. So, in an hour, I left without watching Black Clover. I know all the people who say I'm a terrible girlfriend are writing their hate comments and to that I say, "why are you so mean? You're wasting your time, to be frank with you." If I didn't leave within the hour, I decided that I'd to the same thing that she did (constantly complain and be on my phone the whole time.)