Yandere Nagito x Paranoid/Schitzophrenic Reader

The song is called Sex With a Ghost. It's so good. This takes place in the killing game. In this, they have to escape and it takes place in their world, not in a simulation/whatever it is, don't correct me. Nagito is also kind of a yandere. Slight gore and hinted adultery. I couldn't find any lyric videos for the song so I tried my best to make the lyrics myself

I'm getting hickeys from my bedbugs. I'm getting busy with a bad perfume. I'm sneaking kisses to a pen drug. I'm making friction with a sad vacuum. I'm getting jiggy with a riffle.

Ever since you both met, Nagito has always treated you like a deity above the rest. He also flirted with you and protected you. Whenever you're being accused in trials, he'd have your back.

I'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed. Hoping to hit you somewhere vital and when I miss you, come and kiss me with a smile.

Your relationship was... Complicated, to say the least. You both are always confused as a couple because you both are always together. Since Nagito has nobody as his friend, when he saw you, he immediately knew he had to have you. You know he's insane and he told you why, so you felt bad and stuck with him.

I'm having sex with a ghost 'cuz she knows I'm alone.

When it's nighttime, he will sneak in your room and hold you. Nobody knew about your meetups or how obsessive Nagito tended to be over you, so nobody looked into it. They thought, 'oh, it's just Nagito being Nagito' but he acted a lot crazier near you. He couldn't help it. He acted possessive when anyone was near you. When no one was looking or when nobody was around, he would kiss your hand and your cheek and when he'd sneak in, he would fondle your chest and touch your... Womanhood. He would unintentionally take his anger out on you, which led to bruises and cuts lining your body. He felt bad but couldn't stop, he had no other way of releasing the anger.

She's a freak in the sheets, play it cool. I'm sleeping with a sex with a ghost 'cuz she knows I'm alone. She's a freak in the sheets, play it cool. Sleepin' with a ghost.