Backing Myself Up Since Nobody Has Ever

Let me explain, since when I had a bf and we argued and I posted it, I did a semi-bad job of portraying us. So, our relationship was fine at first. Then, he got toxic and forced me to hold his hand. I didn't want to because I didn't like attention (I still don't in public) so I didn't want to but I didn't want to make him mad so I did it. Then, that led to him constantly holding my hands and kissing them. Then he'd evolve into kissing my cheeks and forehead and hugging me. Meanwhile, he never asked if I was okay with any of it. Since we've recently broken up, I will delete the post "*casually posts argument online*" because I get new comments every few days and it's annoying considering I don't talk to the guy anymore and I don't want to remember him. Before you say that I'm mean or whatever, just know that in that post, it was the only time I acted like that and snapped because he's always in my business and when I was drawing, he'd try to hold my hand (he sat on my left and I am left handed) so there was an issue. I often said that I wanted to draw but he ignored my wishes and tried to hold my hand anyway. I often just kept quiet and that was the only time I ever stepped out of line. So, please, stop commenting on that post, though it wouldn't matter, considering I'll most likely delete it soon. I am in a healthy relationship, though it's long distance and I fear sometimes that she doesn't love me but, it's whatever. Back on topic, I wanted to break up with him since the beginning of the school year. I didn't and I tried to make it work because it'd be awkward and stuff. Anyways, in summary, we had a toxic relationship and I don't wanna remember it so I'll be deleting the mentioned post if I remember to do so. Have a good day.