Yandere

Art up top by me. Also, not all of them are yandere, most of them are tho.

Byakuya

No one will have time to talk to you because they'll be too intimidated by Byakuya.

Mondo

He will kill people with his gang, his brother disposing the bodies.

Kiyotaka
Not a yandere.

Makoto

Not a yandere.

Chihiro

Not a yandere.

Yasuhiro

Not a yandere.

Leon

Not a yandere.

Hajime/Izuru

Hajime isn't really a yandere, he's just kinda clingy, but Izuru is a different story. He won't let you leave the house (you both live together) and he won't let you out if his sight. He'll even cuff you to a post in your room to make sure you don't go anywhere. This won't go on for the whole day, though, because you've found ways of getting him to uncuff you, via sex. Or if Hajime returns, he'll uncuff you and apologize profusely over Izuru's actions and how he can't control him.

Nagito

Can and will force feed you bagels when he's bored or when you're hungry. However, he only does this when you've really set him off. How you do that? Simple, talk to another guy or mention despair, even in a bad way. Examples:
"I'm sorry, Makoto, but you look like you have been feeling only despair and you are a hooker on the side of the road who got out of a killing game."
He laughs.
"I didn't get much sleep and I didn't have time to iron my clothes. Sorry."
Of course, Nagito with spawn and reply
"Despair?"
"Hope! Y-yeah. He looks uh.... Hopeful! Hehee.... Don't hurt me."
You'd proceed to run away and he'd look at Makoto or whoever you were talking to innocently and either kill them or look at them, expecting them to answer the question in his mind.

Gundham

Will stalk you via his Dark Devas and his many other animals. However, he prefers to do it in person because he likes to see you up close and to make sure the devas don't lie about anything.

Kazuichi

No one will have the chance to talk to you because he will cling to you like Spinel.

Fuyuhiko

Will send his "clique",The Boys™ to kill whoever was mean to you. The gang knows not to fuck with you because last time someone did, they were murdered by Peko.

Teruteru

He is jealous and will straight up wear a schoolgirl uniform and kill someone. Then proceed to run their blood on the uniform and pose.

Shuichi

He kills them secretly. He acts like Pregame Shuichi but around you, he acts like his shy little self. You love him to bits, if only you knew about his obsession with killing people and getting away with it.

Rantaro

For this, I'm gonna say one of his sisters knows about his obsession with you had helps him murder, even though you're both together.
His older sister helps him kill people, her tactic is simple. If they're a guy or a lesbian, she seduces him or her into following her. Then, she kills them. Ye :3 and then she'd help Rantaro dispose of the corpse or corpses.

Gonta

Not a yandere. But he gets clingy when there is another dude around.

Ryoma

He'll challenge them to tennis and they always lose to Ryoma. He really just tries to impress you because he's self-conscious about his height.

Korekiyo

Sacrifices them to his sister. At this point, you just let it happen because you've walked in on him killing people before. Here's how that went.
"Korekiyo, have you seen our gue-"
"Oh, hello, y/n. I was thinking, these are your friends, good friends, too. So, they'd be good friends for my sister, too. Right?"
"Sure. Just, don't get blood everywhere, okay?"
You went over and took the lighter away from his hand and kissed his forehead. He chuckled slightly and kissed your hand. You smiled and left, putting the lighter away.

Kaito

Like Kiibo, Gonta, and Ryoma, he'll try to blow your mind with space facts and he doesn't kill people, he just tries to impress you and cling to you. Nothing really special, to be honest. He is just trying to be wholesome.

Kokichi

He will send someone from his organization to kill people who were rude, flirted with you, or someone who hurt you. He never kills anyone by hand, in fear of going to jail and never being able to hold you in his arms again. At night, he'll wake up at 2:00 in the morning just to make himself cry and for you to wake up. He'll say he had a nightmare where he couldn't hold you or kiss you or anything. He'd ask to cuddle, even though you were already cuddling, and you'd nod. He would proceed to put his fave in your chest, hold your waist, and nuzzle you. How could he be a murderer? He's too cute.

Kiibo

He gets very... Clingy. No joke, Miu added a yandere trope personality to him. Of course, she didn't want him to kill people, in fear of her dying, but she made him clingy as hell. He will hug and cuddle you nonstop, pet you and kiss you, and just feel complete and human with you at his side.

Human Monokuma

He'll set up a killing game with the guys you've talked to or anyone which gave you bad grades or anyone which was ever rude to you. He shows you the aftermaths and over time, you've started to help out in the games. It's gotten to be a lot of fun. Once, you participated and you and Monokuma killed people's on the sidelines. Any time someone looked at you or spoke to you, they were bound to die. No one survived except you and Monokuma each and every time.