12 - Winning Akansha's support

Start from the beginning

"You too have a brain. I am surprised Miss. nonstop ",Parth said in a mocking way.

"At least I have. I am hundred percent sure that you don't have that ",I shrugged.

"How dare you say that to me? ",he asked angrily.

"Well! The great example is your hand. If you had some sense, you would have not hit the wall. "

"You should control your anger, Parth ",Theodore said.

"Yeah Parth, you should control your rage ",Andrew added.

"What the hell? You are siding with her!! You guys are very good friends. I am a very lucky person to have you guys as my friends ",he said sarcastically.

They laughed it off. "Cool down young man!! We told you what's good for you ",Theodore said and Andrew ruffled his hair," Is my baby boy angry? "

Parth is lucky to have such good friends with him. They won't allow him to go down the wrong path.

"Shut up!! ",he shouted angrily.

I think I should leave so that I could speak with Krystle.

"Theodore, can you drop me home? "

Theodore looked at Andrew. Then he looked at me.

"Theo came with me. His car is at my house. So, I am going to drop him off at my house and then he will go to his home. Since it's already late, we thought to go now ",Andrew said.

"Oh!!! ",I said dejectedly.

"But don't worry, Parth will drop you. Won't you Parth? ",Andrew asked him.

"Do I have any other choice? ",he asked.

"Good boy. You understand everything well ",Andrew said and looked at Theodore.

"Shall we go? ",Theodore asked Andrew.

"Yeah sure, let's go. Good night Akansha! ",Andrew said.

"Good Night Akansha! ",Theodore added.

"Good night!! ",I said and smiled at them.

"See you buddy ",Andrew and Theo said and went towards the exit.

I looked at their retreating forms. He has very good friends. But why is he a psycho? I couldn't get it!

"We don't have all day for you to stand there like a statue! Take your things and come fast. "

How am I going to adjust with his stupid attitude? I don't know when I will strangle him to death? He has such a big, sassy mouth.

"You Miss. nonstop, stop speaking with yourself like a fool and come. I can't wait for you ",he said looking at me.

Help me god!! Help me!! I took my bag and gave him a very big smile and walked past him to the door.