"I promise you they'll be more cuddles today!"

James hides a smile as she stood keeping the blanket wrapped firmly around her. She blushed slightly when she realized Gabe was still in a tank top and underwear and god did he look good.

He was leaner out of the guys but his muscles still showed, his hair was mused falling into his face his eyes bright.

"Checking me out rebel?" He questioned playing with his lip ring.

She wondered how that would feel against her lips.

"How could I not check out your beauty dreamboat?"

Suddenly Gabe flushed a bright red the two of them sharing a long glance.

"Mutual feelings here reb," he muttered.

"I have to pee!" She exclaimed skipping to the bathroom. Maybe it would give her time to calm her racing heart.

She pulled out her phone taking a selfie of her pouting.

James: Gabe has denied me of the cuddles.

She quickly sent it to the group chat with a crying emoji. A small smile crossing her face.

Luke: I would give you all the snuggles in the world!

Nathan: Lame Gabe you can't deny our girl her snuggles she'll never let you live it down.

Kota: Even I know better than to say no to James.

James let out a snort.

"Oy your so funny aren't you Jameson!" Gabe shouted from down the hall. She let out a cackle her head tilting back. She thoroughly enjoyed messing with her boys.

She paused slightly her heart coming to a stop.

Her boy's. She bit her lip, when did it change? When did it go from friends to...family? No. She was alone.

She didn't have a family.

Her family was dead.

Gone.

No coming back.

But...the boy's and Sang. Her sweet girl and beautiful boys...

They were more then just friends and she'd be lying if she said otherwise. Not even in a romantic sense-although, she was still coming to terms with those feelings.

But...she had started seeing them as more then just friends. The protectiveness she felt for them, the ever-growing fondness. Part of the team.

She hummed slightly taking a seat on the toilet. Holy shit.

She hadn't cared for anyone this strongly since her dad. Even Cecelia she always held the women at arm's length as much as she tried to push through to James.

James could never fully trust her enough to let the women in.

Something was different about the others though. The connection and affection she felt for them...The undeniable trust she had for them. So many times she had found herself wanting to spill her guts out.

There would always be a part of her that kept that shut but...with the other's...it lessoned. She hadn't wanted to share anything with anybody in...a long time.

With them though...she liked it when they asked about her day as strange as it was. An she grew fond of the moments where they talked about movies...or-

She shook her head taking a breath.

She cared about them so fucking much.

She shouldn't be surprised that she thought of them as her boys she just-she didn't know what to do about these feelings. Because one part of her wanted to go out there and kiss away all of Gabriel's bad thoughts and insecurities.