Guide+Nicknames+Birthdays.

UNEDITED:

Please don't kill me I wanted to get this out before the next update but haven't had time to edit it. I'll come back through at a later time and fix that but I wanted to get the actual chapter out so here we are!

Hey all! A new Guide was requested before the next chapter so here we are! My guides basically just break down important moments that happened in each chapter so I'm gonna start off from where my last guide ended! Since my chapters are so long (Oops? Sorry guys), I can start doing Guides every two or three chapters to give your minds a little refresher!

Normally guides won't be this long I just haven't done one in 12 chapters so this one's pretty big! I have each chapter title in bold along with what day the chapter takes place and who's POV the chapter is in to make it super easy to find!

After the breakdown of each chapter I did include Birthday's along with nicknames!

I Also had a request for you all! A few chapters from now were finally going to be getting into the sleepover party! Which means DUN DUN DUN! Truth or Dare!

I want your help coming up with some of the questions. For example I'm leaning more towards truth and dare for this sleepover sooooooooo that means the boy's are gonna be focused on asking James and Sang questions.

An of course the girls will get to ask the boy's there own questions!

What would you like asked and to who?

Heres a prime time for some of those things we've been wondering about James to start to come to light. So if you've got a specific question you'd like/or Dare you'd like to see give them too me.

An of course James is gonna be giving epic dares to the boy's who pick them (And Sang if she chooses) so anything specific anyone would like? I've been so excited for this chapter! I Already have some truth and dare questions to be asked but I could use some more!

Or if you have some questions James might want to ask Sang or the others. Whatever random/strange/funny things you got give them too me!

Woo hoo! Thanks guys!

Chapter: Thing's Go Wonderfully Right or Horribly Wrong.

-This chapter takes place Sunday Morning.

- The beginning of this chapter started out in Sang's P.O.V right after she saw James's scars and learned just how depressed the girl was. She had a nightmare that James was burned alive and was awoken by North.

- North and Sang had a heart to heart.

- Sang and Kota had a heart to heart after she had freaked out on him after learning James cut herself after registration.

- Sang enjoy's breakfast and a day with the other boy's. Including a food fight and accidentally covering North in flour. An they taught her how to play catch.

- Luke and Kota find out about Sang's mother forcing her to kneel.

- Sang struggles with accepting the fact that James is suidcal.

- After a trip home she comes back to find the kitchen is on Fire. Panic begins.

- Sang talks with Sean and Owen telling them about her punishment as well as expressing her struggles with friendship/ and how to help James.

- The chapter switches to James's P. O. V. it starts off with her and the boy's arguing. She's struggling with accepting gift's from them not wanting to be a charity case/ or having them think she's only using them for things.