Friend Zone? Maybe?

"I over analyze situations because I'm scared of what will happen if not prepared for it."

James groaned shifting in her spot, she snuggled into the warmth and the sweet smell of oranges that was near her.

She moved slightly only to blush stiffening up from her relaxed position.

"Gabe," she mumbled earning a small whine from the boy. "Gabe!"

"Eh- what?"

"Think of grandmas in thongs-" James said wiggling in her position. Gabe quickly sat up his face a bright red.

"Fuck rebel- it's morning I-"

"I know dingus," James rolled her eyes even though her face was on fire too. She grabbed the pillow pulling it into her, "lay back down just-"

"Got it," Gabe's voice was thick still filled with sleep. He shifted slightly his head coming to rest on her shoulder.

James sucked in a calm breath. It was natural of males to get...morning wood she shouldn't be so freaked out by it.

It was normal.

But then she thought of him and how he always forced her to-

James swallowed closing her eyes. She knew this was an awkward position for Gabe and she didn't want to make him more comfortable then he already is.

"So I'm guessing you were happy to see me-"

"Shut it, James," he groaned his voice thick and he karate chopped her in the neck. "I can't stand you-"

"Something can-"

"James!"

She let out a small laugh a yawn escaping her lips. She carefully turned towards him letting her fingers brush under his eyes. His face was still slightly puffy with tears from the night before.

James was sure hers wasn't much better.

"I'm telling the others I go to therapy," James said firmly, Gabe eyed her carefully.

"As long as your comfortable with it-"

"I am." James breathed out, "I think I wanted to get into it first before I brought it up. Maybe thought I was going to mess it up somehow but, I'm going to tell them."

Gabe smiled nodding his head. "Sounds like you got your mind made up."

James let a small smile come to her face, "I mean you already know that I'm crazy what's a little more-"

"You're not crazy James-"

James snorted, "I am but...I don't think that has to be a bad thing? Does it?" She bit her lip the thought of her father crossing her mind.

Maybe a couple of weeks ago it would have been a bad thing, simply because she was letting her crazy control her whole life...

Now though? She was accepting it as her reality and trying to...lesson some of her crazy.

"No, it doesn't always have to be." Gabe agreed, "I mean unless you come in guns a blazing starting a fire in our kitchen-"

"Shut it!" She exclaimed a loud laugh escaping her lips.

"Yuck your breathe stinks-"

That made James laugh even harder shoving his shoulder. "Look who's talking!"

Gabe stuck out his tongue going crossed eyed, he suddenly sat up a bright smile crossing his lips. "Come on beautiful!"

James groaned, "but cuddles!"