And I'd Do It Again.

"You don't have to have it a figured out to move foreword."

Monday

James yawned loudly taking in a deep breath. She moved her hand finding it on a warm chest. She glanced at the boy next to her.

Silas.

They were sleeping in her bed at Sean's apartment.

Her bed.

Her room.

It was an odd thing to think of, the thought took her by surprise. The guy's still wanted her, they weren't mad at her. She leaned into Silas's touch her fingers dancing across his chest playing a silent melody.

After their family meeting yesterday they all decided to camp out at Sean's place. Everyone wanted to stay close, James had admitted she didn't think she was up for school the next day. After their big sharing session, she was drained.

Mentally; physically the whole weekend had taken a toll on her.

She had spent so much time stressing that they may not want her mind had been swimming. Stuck underneath a current only be brought back up when they reassured her worries.

James had been mostly quiet tucked between each of the boys at some point or another until she eventually fell asleep.

"Morning Theo mou," Silas's voice made her suck in a breath glancing up at him. His eyebrows were furrowed his eyes worried, "How are you feeling?"

"I'll be up and kicking soon," James promised, "I'm sorry I went so silent on you all last night."

"You've got to look out for yourself. And sometimes you're going to have high moments, sometimes you'll have really low." He brushed his thumb across the tips of her cheekbones. She couldn't help but shiver at the contact. "You don't have to be alone anymore."

"I'm just so scared Hercules," James admitted.

She remembered when they had this conversation on North's birthday. When James and Silas shared some of their pasts, where James's admitted her fear of getting close to them.

This was different now.

Now they knew more about her and they weren't running.

"Your trying." Silas started but James shook her head.

She took in a shaking breathe her eyes falling shut. She couldn't look at him it hurt too not when she was feeling so sad. "I like having a family. I like having you guy's around." She couldn't help the way her voice cracked. "And I'm so fucking scared you guys might decide that you don't want me. Or I'm gonna be too much. Or the worst is going to happen. I can't handle getting attached only to-"

She knew she had said all of this before. Expressed her worries the previous night. But they kept plaguing her mind.

Eating at her like a bird pecks at its food.

She hadn't that she over thought thinks. Hated that her mind kept on playing the same thing on repeat. Making her questioned little move.

"Theo mou," Silas cut her off nudging her nose with his own there foreheads pressing against each other. "We're not going to get tired of you. We're not going to leave you. We will stay with you as long as you'll have us. I'll stay with you as long as you'll have me."

"I'll always want you guys," James whispered.

And isn't that a scary thought?

She'd met so many different people and yet Sang and these boys all changed her life completely. They flipped her whole world upside down. And now she was falling and falling fast, lost in their smiles and warm touches.