We're Walking Into The Woods...

Thursday.

"A sunflower soul with rock and roll eyes curious thoughts and a heart of surprise."

School had been pretty quiet James was used to some type of drama or rumors aimed towards her so she wasn't sure if she should be relieved or fearful.

She was sure someone had something stirring up but for now she would just enjoy time with the boys and Sang.

It was easy to get lost in there touches and kind words.

She had spent some time at work too but one of the boy's had stayed with her, she thought it would have bothered her more but she didn't mind. It was kinda nice having someone care about you that much.

Still school and home life had been overall mellow.

Notes were always passed but the girls fell into the system of giving them to boys. James didn't even bother reading them any more although she still flipped a person or two off when she saw where they came from.

Today was Silas and Norths first practice with the football team. James would have stayed to cheer them on or something but the cheerleading squad normally practiced at the same time and she'd rather go to hell then willingly see Jade.

Kota and Victor had things to do with the academy, Sean and Owen were working on school plans.

So Luke, Gabe and James piled into the car as Sang and Nathan rode the bus home.

They were planning on spending the evening at Nathan's. It was the first in a couple nights that James's didn't have to work and she was planning on taking advantage of it.

She had made a stop at the mansion Luke, North and Victor had come with her. They hated it but they all agreed she couldn't go completely awol. She had run into Veronica, Lorenzos daughter and her foster sister. She learned that Beatrice was out of town for a bit leaving James feeling a lot more comfortable in spending the night at the other houses.

They still needed to come up with a game plan because she couldn't just stay at the boy's houses forever. For now though she was taking it one day at a time.

The only house she really  refrained from staying was Kota's. Espically since the women thought they were dating.

Kota had let James know that apparently Erica talked to him about her sleeping in the bedroom.

What an awkward conversation. The women wasnt mad but she said if James were to stay the night it'd have to be with her sleeping down stairs...

James decided to avoid the situation completely. Meaning she drifted from Kota just slightly. The other boy still wanted to talk to her and Sang about everything and James...wasn't sure she was ready for that.

Sang would shoot her knowing looks but so far the blonde was letting her get away with it.

She wasn't sure how long that would last.

"What are we getting ready for?" James questioned, "I thought we were going to chill at your house."

"Hush and just enjoy the unknown." Nathan told her grinning widely. He was wearing running pants paired with Nike sneakers and a tight athletic shirt.

Damn he looked good.

His arms bugged slightly as he moved crossing his arms. Her eyes followed were his shirt rode slightly giving her a view of his tight stomach and firm abs. Holy hell was it hard hanging out with so many attractive people.