Phone calls and Texts.

Warning! This chapter contains a scene with panic attacks.

As always please forgive any grammar so spelling errors! Thanks!

James's eyes widened as she and Victor pulled into the plaza where the phone store was located. Her mind ran wild as she noticed an art store was only a couple stores down from where Victor was headed.

Victor must have noticed her look as well because he asked her if she liked art.

James squirmed in her seat not use to having people be so interested in her. She was nothing special after all. Hesitantly James nodded.

"I love to draw," voice soft as she finally made eye contact with Victor "I like the way it makes me feel and the distraction it provides."

"What else do you like?" Victor asked making James blink her hands moved in her lap as she forced a teasing smile to her lips.

"The normal things you know? Sleep, watch movies." She shrugged.

James didn't like talking about herself. She didn't like answering questions. The more you did that the more people get to know you and James isn't ready to expose herself. To have the boys and Sang be able to know her better than herself. Yet James new that this is what having friends meant, and she couldn't help but wonder if she was ready for everything that came with that.

She had secrets that she wasn't ready to talk about, and James learned a long time ago that some things are better left as a secret. So, for now, she would give the bare minimum and hope that's enough.

Victor rolled his eyes at her "Seriously tell me something about yourself, something simple."

James scrunched her nose up head tilted to the side, "I like the color yellow." She finally said as she smiled looking down to her fingernails.

Victor's lip turned up as he listened to her words carefully before he got back on topic, "If you'd like you can go in there while I buy the phones."

James blinked remembering what they were here for "No, that's okay" she eyes the store again "I don't have that much money I want to use what I have for the phone."

"It's unnecessary, I promise you I don't mind." Victor said, "Besides it's going to be boring just go to the art store look around the process will go faster if you do."

James narrowed her eyes at him "You'll get something inexpensive?" she questioned.

Victor grinned, "One inexpensive, inconspicuous, sturdy, yellow cellphone coming up." he agreed.

A giggle escaped James mouth, as she lightly bumped his shoulder. "Okay," she bit her lip "If you don't mind you can meet me in the art store when you're done?"

"Of course."

Then they separated ways, James felt her mouth open wide as she walked into the store. Her mouth opened wide as she roamed any and every aisle. There were so many things that she didn't know where to start. She felt herself lose track of time, lost in the wide variety of different colors. Charcoals, pencils, markers, pens.

Before she knew it, she found the section that held sketch pads, hers had only a couple pages left and she knew that she would have to purchase a new one soon. Her eyes landed on a beautiful leather-bound sketchbook. She picked it up loving the way it felt in her hand, she opened it her hand running across the page as a thousand ideas flicked across her mind.

"That's nice," a voice spoke next to her making her jump before she realized it was Victor a bag in his hand and he grinned at her "Sorry didn't mean to spook you."