Sang

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Mentions of depression, anxiety, suicide, and self self harm in this chapter. 

Sang couldn't help but wince as she stood up a slight pain shooting through her legs. She had, to kneel in rice for longer times. It still didn't lessen the pain each time she had too, it left her muscles feeling sore and bruised.

She knew she wouldn't be able to wear a skirt for a while. Not unless she could cover up the marks.

"Go up to your room," Her father barely gave her a second glance as he took a seat at the dining table. The dinner she made had long since gotten cold. She knew he wouldn't bother heating it though to focused on whatever paperwork he had in front of him.

She didn't spare him any words, she wanted to ask him where he had been since the move. Why he couldn't spare a moment just a single moment to help her. Instead, he left her to move everything herself well her mother slept away and Marie didn't bother to give her the time of day.

It stung, maybe more so than the bruises on her body. Sure she had made dinner late but she couldn't help the smile that flickered across her face. Getting to see James was worth it, her heart flutters softly at the redhead.

The girl looked so drained but she kept that lopsided grin on her face, lighting up her eyes. Her beautiful grey-blue eyes that seemed to shine even brighter with the light from her window hitting them.

Freckles were scattered across her nose and cheeks, her pale skin was glowing despite the bags under her eyes. 

Everything about her was beautiful, she was so beautiful. It hurt Sang's heart so much to see how little the girl realized it.

How quick she was to stand up for her..for one of them but when it came to herself she was so quick to take the blame.

How she seemed to think so lowly of herself that she was willing to...

A tear flew across her cheek and she quickly wiped it away.

"What are you crying about?" Marie questioned pausing in the hallway casting Sang a look. Sang felt her heart speed up for a second.

Maybe Marie was willing to try and start there friendship again. When they were kids they were close but by the age of ten they just...drifted. She barely knew anything about her sister know and it hurt. It hurt so much, family was supposed to look out for one another.

Want to be there, share things like little laughs and secrets. Her mind flashed to the boys, they were all so close. They seemed to look out for each other, to care for one another. No questions asked if one of them needed the other they would be there.

"I uh a friend of mine..she was just so sad," Sang admitted her voice a low whisper as she moved closer to Marie. "I just want to help her."

It felt good to get that off her chest, it felt good to talk to Marie.

"Some people are just too broken," Marie said sadly her tone soft.

"I don't think so," Sang shook her head slightly, "I think she just needs someone to be there for her."

Marie sighed, "Not everyone is good Sang, you better be careful having friends." Her eyes flickered down to the girl's knees. "You don't want to get caught."

It wouldn't have been a big deal to anyone else but Marie and her barely talk anymore. Sang tried and tried but for a while, the other girl had just seemed to shut down. Maybe they could mend things. They could try and do better.

"I'm going out for the night," Marie said suddenly. Sang nodded un surly biting her lip.

"Be careful," Sang said quietly "I don't want you to get in trouble either.."