You get a Phone! You get a Phone! And you get a Phone!

James had just gotten into Avery's taxi. She had been getting rides from Avery for about a year now. He was always super friendly and made good conversation, and since James had become a regular customer he gave her a good deal which she appreciated.

"Where too little red?" Avery asked as she hopped in the car a large smile on her face.

"Sunnyvale court," James said sweetly "I'm meeting some friends!"

Avery's smile matched her own watching her as she bounced in her seat.

"Hell ya James good for you," he said, "bout time you made some friends" he teased making her laugh.

"Yeah yeah yeah, just drive!"

"Excited are we?"

"Yeah," she said softly "very excited."

After that James stared out the window making comments here and there but overall she was lost in thought. Yesterday Sang had apologized to her about a dozen more time before realizing the time and saying she had to get back home before dinner. Not too long after that James decided she better take off as well. She then had an awkward conversation with Victor and Kota and she explained to them she couldn't give them her number because she didn't have a phone and there was no way she would give them her house phone number. Kota then asked if she wanted to come by the following day so that way they could talk and she could meet some of there brothers. James agreed, and then she spent over ten minutes arguing with Victor about how she didn't need a ride because she had places to be. It was exhausting and if James had to spend another minute hearing about southern gentleman and their ways she was sure to explode.

James blinked back to reality as Avery started back up another conversation, leading her to ask how his week been and hearing of all his favorite crazy taxi goers he had. It was a good conversation and she was glad for it. It also gave her the time to relax slightly her nerves had been building up as they got closer and closer to Kota and Sang's neighborhood.

The car ride created a comfortable atmosphere and James was glad. She thanked Avery profusely giving him his amount owed and stepped out of the car waving to him slightly as she watched him pull away.

She walked to the front door of Kota's house and knocked fidgeting as she waiting to see her new friends. James was bubbling in excitement and nerves.

A young girl answered the door, pink glasses framed her face. Long brown hair fell over her shoulder. As James took in her face she noticed the girl had similar features to Kota and it made her smile. Cute, Kota's got a sister. At least that's what she assumed.

"Hi! My names James I'm Kota's friend." James said kindly as the girl watched her although James noticed that her eyes seemed a little sad and it made her wanna frown.

"Oh hi," she said quietly "I'm Jessica Kota's sister he's in his room you can go right up." James nodded watching as the girl started to walk away.

She reached out and grabbed her hand making Jessica stop "you seem a little sad is everything okay?"

Jessica blinked at the question "why do you care?" Jessica asked her

"Kota's important to me and your important to him that means your important to me too," James said "so if you want to talk I'm here to listen."

Jessica seemed to be hesitating so James gave her what she hoped was a kind smile "How about we can go into your room and you can paint my nails or something and will talk."

"Don't you wanna go meet up with Kota and the others?" Jessica asked

James laughed shaking her head as she grabbed the girls hand "Nah they can wait, now c' mon!"