"Hey, hey." Dean nervously greets.

"This is a cherry ride." Andy says.

"Yeah, thanks." Dean smiles.

"Man, the '67? Impala's best year if you ask me. This is a serious classic." Andy says.

"Yeah. You know, I just rebuilt her, too."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, can't let a car like this one go."

"Damn straight. Hey, can I have it?"

"Sure, man."

Dean gets out and lets Andy get in the driver's seat.

"Sweet." Andy smiles.

"Hop right in there. There ya go." Dean says.

"Take it easy." Andy says.

"Deanie?" Evie asks, not sure what's happening.

"All right." Dean smiles. Andy drives off leaving Dean in the street, confused.

~ ~ ~

Sam just managed to stop the man from his vision go into the gun store. He's standing in front of the store when he sees Andy drive by in the Impala with his sleeping daughter in the backseat.

Sam immediately calls Dean who picks up.

"Dean! Andy's got the Impala and Evie!" Sam states.

"I know! He just sorta asked me for it and I-I let him take it." Dean says.

"You what?" Sam asks.

"He full on Obi-Wanned me. It's mind control, man!" Dean says.

"And you let him take my kid?" Sam asks.

"She didn't come up so there was nothing to Obi-Wan with her." Dean says.

"What the friggin' hell, Dean?!" Sam shouts.

"I-- I'm sorry, man." Dean says.

Before Sam can say anything else, he retorts seeing the man from his vision walk in front of a bus that slams into him at full speed.

+++

Sam and Dean find the Impala with a now awake and scared Evie in the backseat, but don't see Andy anywhere.

"Thank God! oh. I'm sorry, baby. I'll never leave you again." Dean says to the Impala while Sam hurriedly gets Evie out and hugs her.

"Yeah, no, Dean, I'm sure your car is very offended." Sam sarcastically bites, rubbing his daughter's back and hair. Dean tries to say something, but Sam turns to Evie his expression soft. "Are you okay?" Evie nods. "What happened?"

"Uncle Deanie gave him the car. then the man told me to go to sweep." Evie says.

"And what'd you do?" Sam asks.